What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** MNF - N.Y. Giants at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-11) 49.5 O/U *** (1 Viewer)

Bucs declared DT Vita Vea, S Andrew Adams, WR Antonio Brown, OL Nick Leverett, LS Carson Tinker and QB Kyle Trask out for Week 11 against the Giants.

Brown was previously ruled out while Vea was always considered unlikely to play so neither absence comes as a surprise. Tyler Johnson will operate as the team's WR3 for this game. Johnson has some deep FLEX appeal but is more of a single-game DFS option than a reliable season-long player.

Nov 22, 2021, 6:48 PM ET

Giants declared WR Sterling Shepard, FB Cullen Gillaspia, S Nate Ebner, OLB Oshane Ximines, OLB Lorezno Carter, G Wes Martin and TE Kaden Smith inactive for Week 11 against the Bucs.

Shepard is dealing with a quad issue and was ruled out on Saturday. He got in a limited practice on Friday so he's likely closing in on a return already. Kadarius Toney and Kenny Golladay should be expected to step up versus Tampa Bay's pass-funnel defense. Both players are worth taking shots on as WR3/4 options with Toney owning a higher ceiling.

Nov 22, 2021, 7:01 PM ET

Time to ball tonight! Looking forward to seeing Saquon back and the Giants back to the scene of Daniel Jones' first 'win'.

Completely untouched there
It looked like the Safety moved up for the Giants on a blitz and Brady just turned and flicked the quick screen out to Godwin who cut it inside and there was nobody home at that point. He picked up a pretty good block somewhere near the LOS as soon as he caught the ball. 

Giants run a wishbone like formation and Barkley right up the gut for 8 yds on 1st down, Vita Vea of course is out so that type of run might be there for the Giants interior OL. 

That's why I think Jones is a bad QB.  He is inaccurate when he's scared.   At least now he's inaccurate out of the way of the opposing team.

That's why I think Jones is a bad QB.  He is inaccurate when he's scared.   At least now he's inaccurate out of the way of the opposing team.
imo, it's been hard to evaluate him.    offensive line has been less than optimal while he's been here.      throw it away when nothing is there looks like the right move.

imo, it's been hard to evaluate him.    offensive line has been less than optimal while he's been here.      throw it away when nothing is there looks like the right move.
Then he's probably at least in danger of being broken by the fact he's never played with an offense as well.

Giants cannot keep playing 2 Deep Safety like this, Brady will dink and dunk all night.

Missing two TDs on that last drive didn't help. He's locked on his 1st read.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what prompted the Buccs to try out their home tops with white bottoms but I hope they don’t do it again. 

Giants cannot keep playing 2 Deep Safety like this, Brady will dink and dunk all night.
Good point but I was just thinking as good as the Bucs have looked, they kick a FG or have an oops on one of these next plays, they have dominated on offense but their Defense looks like they need Brady to score on almost every drive right now. 

The difference between an early blowout and the gIants hanging around is thinner than one would think. 

Good point but I was just thinking as good as the Bucs have looked, they kick a FG or have an oops on one of these next plays, they have dominated on offense but their Defense looks like they need Brady to score on almost every drive right now. 

The difference between an early blowout and the gIants hanging around is thinner than one would think. 
Jones is already skittish.   I'm seeing a 3-out next drive.

Giants at some point need to shut down the short game. It's 1 on 1 Evans and Bradberry, it's the type of WR he can do well against. Flood the short zone.

EDIT: And on 3rd down that was a 3 man rush, complete zone flood. Love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam Quentin said:
I don’t get why the Giants switch personnel every play

it must be hard to find any rhythm 
I think the MNF guy who does the graphic for on field personnel gave up…

Users who are viewing this thread