What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF: Pittsburgh at Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

I think **** Lebeau has replaced Al Davis as NFL person most likely to actually be undead.

Seriously though, I wouldn't be floored if Steelers win. Not that I'd bet they will, but things can be so close in the NFL. Seattle barely slips past the Panthers by 5, then destroys the 49ers? Teams can be all over the place.

Watching to see if Pittsburgh's O is as bad as I thought and it is. 3 straight runs and didn't sniff the first down marker.

Is it just injuries that has Pittsburgh's Oline as bad as it is or bad drafting, neglect from the positions?

Run Run Run to start the game. Typical Steelers super-conservative nonsense.

Watching to see if Pittsburgh's O is as bad as I thought and it is. 3 straight runs and didn't sniff the first down marker.

Is it just injuries that has Pittsburgh's Oline as bad as it is or bad drafting, neglect from the positions?
They have put a lot of high draft picks into the line in recent years, but they haven't had them healthy together long enough to develop any chemistry. Most fans thought this would be the year for that unit, but Pouncey being out for the season quickly put that to rest. The rest of the unit just don't seem to be working together well yet.

Pittsburgh rookie LB Javis Jones watch.

First play, got turned and RB ran by him.

Second, TE Gresham was able to handle him without any help.

Didn't see him on third down.

The AFC North, not the AFC East, is the worst division in the NFL. There is NE. MIA and the Jets play good defense. Plus, with Tannehill and EJ Manuel, there is hope for an even better future. I believe the East is 4-0 outside the division, including road wins by MIA against the Browns and Colts.

Jarvis Jones, second defensive series.

First play, wasn't set at the snap, had back turned and looked lost in his drop.

The rest was a mismash of him being handled by the left tackle, once was held but not to the point where a ref would drop a flag. Didn't really get pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread