What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF**Ravens at Saints** (+1.5) (46.5) (1 Viewer)

man Lamar was really pissed at himself. He knows he left a TD on the field by not driving the throw.

EDIT: now throw a bomb to Likely.

Just chaos every play. What are we watching?

This is exactly what I expected from each of these teams after watching them some this year.

Baltimore is hurt and it shows in their offensive rhythm. The Saints have Dalton and are getting by on smoke and mirrors this year.

It's a choppy game from choppy mediocrities.

Great TD play. Ricard pulling outside makes the defense think Lamar is keeping, and Drake basically walks in.

Just chaos every play. What are we watching?

This is exactly what I expected from each of these teams after watching them some this year.

Baltimore is hurt and it shows in their offensive rhythm. The Saints have Dalton and are getting by on smoke and mirrors this year.

It's a choppy game from choppy mediocrities.
That drive the Saints just got dominated. Talkin leather zipper gimp mask. Play calling had them chasing shadows, plus LJax rushing.

Crazy style of football.

Ravens become the 3rd team in last 20 seasons to hold a double-digit lead in 9 straight games to begin season (2011 Packers & 2009 Saints were the others)

Not very pretty but happy to have the 10-11 from Drake at the Half, likely to see more carries with a lead in the 2nd Half, maybe he can pop one.

Ravens pass rush is really coming on with Ojabo poised to debut soon. The bye comes at a great time as they get healthy for the back half of the season

The Manning's show is rough around the edges, but man it has the potential to evolve into a top-shelf viewing experience. Kirk Cousins segment was excellent.

i think i would rather watch the Texans scrimmage the Texans than watch Ravens on national TV. just not fun on the eyes

Ravens offense play calling was a hot mess there. edit: probably not, the first one was out of his reach

Users who are viewing this thread