What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF**Ravens at Saints** (+1.5) (46.5) (1 Viewer)

It's nice to se the old timers like John Harbaugh take a good old fashioned FG to extend the lead to 2 TDs
Some of these new coaches pass on FGs to extend leads
I'm gonna go pop a Miller High Life in the icebox

There's just zero upside to QB Andy Dalton in 2022. Saints need to go back to Jameis just to see if he could be competent as a backup and draft a QB next year.

Ha! Really thought I'd be screwed this week with CMC and Barkley on bye the same week after the 49ers deal. Started Walker and Drake. Its my highest scoring RB week of the year I think.

Ha! Really thought I'd be screwed this week with CMC and Barkley on bye the same week after the 49ers deal. Started Walker and Drake. Its my highest scoring RB week of the year I think.
uh...gee, thanks for letting us know...good for you

Drake saving a lot of us tonight. Looks good doing it too. Hope we get a little more run out of him but I expect Gus is back after the bye

Seriously - ravens offense is like watching a pinball machine.

In fairness, they're missing their top receiver (Andrews) and their top two running backs. It'll look that way when you take the integral parts of a running/TE offense away from itself.
It’s actually really entertaining go watch
My favorite is when he makes 3 guys miss in the backfield only to miss a wide open receiver by 3 feet.

Seriously - ravens offense is like watching a pinball machine.

In fairness, they're missing their top receiver (Andrews) and their top two running backs. It'll look that way when you take the integral parts of a running/TE offense away from itself.
It’s actually really entertaining go watch
My favorite is when he makes 3 guys miss in the backfield only to miss a wide open receiver by 3 feet.
The Daniel Jones scouting report

Dalton not looking to take any more hits tonight

I’m a Ravens fan but I enjoy watching a physical run game impose itself on a defense

WOW Marcus Peters and John Harbaugh are not exactly having a pleasant conversation on the sidelines. Something tells me Marcus gonna be running extra wind sprints in practice.

WOW Marcus Peters and John Harbaugh are not exactly having a pleasant conversation on the sidelines. Something tells me Marcus gonna be running extra wind sprints in practice.
He can’t so that with the new CBA. He’ll make him put extra kale in his smoothies, or something

Needing 2 scores I have no idea why NO did not at least try onside kick they were going to need 1 anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread