What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF**Ravens at Saints** (+1.5) (46.5) (1 Viewer)

@ProstheticRGK - You need to have a kale mix in it but predominantly Greek Yogurt and your favorite fruit chunks (berry, mango, pineapple, etc.). Don't just make it kale like some people do.

edwards will be back after the bye, drake is not good at football...other than that...I got nothing

Drake is a fine fill-in. That's why he's running for the Ravens right now instead of a ton of other practice squad players.

You have no idea that Edwards will be back after the bye.

Your certitude seems wildly unwarranted.

edwards will be back after the bye, drake is not good at football...other than that...I got nothing

Drake is a fine fill-in. That's why he's running for the Ravens right now instead of a ton of other practice squad players.

You have no idea that Edwards will be back after the bye.

Your certitude seems wildly unwarranted.
Perhaps you are correct, I was just going with what Harbaugh said , and reiterated again today that gus will be back week 11. It could be coach speak, but the ravens have done everything they can to not start drake...

Users who are viewing this thread