What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF: Saints v Redskins (1 Viewer)

Well, I was hoping Kamara was going to get me the 67 points I need to win tonight.  Curse you, Ingram!  It would have happened if not for you!

Can’t you just let us ##### and be miserable. 
It’s silly - he’s gonna be solid as a rock. 

I thought he was overdraftsd top 6 because we allllllll knew Ingram was coming back this week. 

Peyton even said nothing would change from last year with regards to usage - and he’s one of the more reliable coaches for info. 

Anyone who thought Kamara would suddenly become a 25+ touch a game feature back and Ingram would be phased out was fooling themselves.

tbat all said, Kamara is going to be plenty valuable even with Ingram.  Keep in mind the Redskins are a top 4 passing defense, so game script tonight might be depressing - plenty of reason for optimism moving forward. 

Hmmm...maybe I should try to buy low on Kamara with all these owners panicking. ? 

Yeah, this is worst case scenario. Kamara has 1 damn touch. I'm sure he is thrilled with Payton right now. I've always hated Payton, but this just ramps it up 10000 notches.

It’s silly - he’s gonna be solid as a rock. 

I thought he was overdraftsd top 6 because we allllllll knew Ingram was coming back this week. 

Peyton even said nothing would change from last year with regards to usage - and he’s one of the more reliable coaches for info. 

Anyone who thought Kamara would suddenly become a 25+ touch a game feature back and Ingram would be phased out was fooling themselves.

tbat all said, Kamara is going to be plenty valuable even with Ingram.  Keep in mind the Redskins are a top 4 passing defense, so game script tonight might be depressing - plenty of reason for optimism moving forward. 

Hmmm...maybe I should try to buy low on Kamara with all these owners panicking. ? 
It was more of a joke than anything.   I can wishfully think Maybe Ingram will fail another test

By the way - Alex Smith has thrown more screens tonight in the 1st quarter than he threw for the 49ers in 7 seasons. 

Yeah, this is worst case scenario. Kamara has 1 damn touch. I'm sure he is thrilled with Payton right now. I've always hated Payton, but this just ramps it up 10000 notches.
I think they’ve only ran a handful of actual plays.   I doubt kamara is freaking out like us 

Users who are viewing this thread