What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Squares - Fundraiser (1 Viewer)

skol asylum

Footballguy
@Joe Bryant please let me know if this isn't kosher here and I'll delete.

My kid's club softball team is doing a fundraiser around MNF. Details are below:

I wanted to let everyone know that I started our first fundraiser today. It is a squares pool similar to Super Bowl squares but for every Monday Night Football game. Cost is $50 per square for the entire season. I will payout $150 per week for the final score. I can explain more if needed but assume most people have done a squares board. If we fill the board we will raise over $2000 for the team. I’m running this personally so we don’t have any issues with the non-profit. I will donate all proceeds to team. Link will be below. Please pass on his along to anyone you think would be interested. Please give my Venmo out payment.

If interested please sign up in the link above, pick your squares, and DM me for the Venmo address for payment. Thanks!

I probably should have posted this in the FFA. Sorry. I posted there with a link here. Maybe a mod could move it?

Users who are viewing this thread