What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF***Steelers at Colts***(-2.5, 39.5) (1 Viewer)

I'm gonna give the egde to the Steelers because of Tomlin versus Saturday. This could look more like a Thursday Night game.
Should be close,low scoring. Matty Ice thorws a late td to win it,or a late int. to lose it,I'll go...

Pittsburgh- 23
Indy- 20

Steelers declared QB Mason Rudolph RB Jaylen Warren WR Miles Boykin LB Robert Spillane G Kendrick Green CB Josh Jackson CB Ahkello Witherspoon inactive for Week 12 against the Colts.​

Per usual, Rudolph is among the Steelers' healthy scratches. Jaylen Warren, who was ruled out earlier in the week, will be replaced by Benny Snell as Pittsburgh's backup running back. Expect Najee Harris to see more receiving work than usual with Warren out.
Nov 28, 2022, 6:58 PM ET

Colts declared TE Kylen Granson, QB Nick Foles, WR Keke Coutee, C Wesley French, DE Khalid Kareem, DE Kwity Paye, and DE Ifeadi Odenigbo inactive for Week 12 against the Steelers.​

Granson was listed as doubtful because of an illness, so his absence isn't much of a surprise. The Colts' messy tight end room is now narrowed to two names, Jelanie Woods and Mo Alie-Cox, though neither can be trusted for fantasy purposes.
Nov 28, 2022, 7:02 PM ET

I switched out Steelers D for Jets at last minute, which worked out OK --but watch Steelers sack Ryan 6 times ---

Inactives

STEELERS
  • QB Mason Rudolph
  • RB Jaylen Warren
  • WR Miles Boykin
  • LB Robert Spillane
  • G Kendrick Green
  • CB Josh Jackson
  • CB Ahkello Witherspoon
COLTS
  • QB Nick Foles
  • WR Keke Coutee
  • TE Kylen Granson
  • C Wesley French
  • DE Khalid Kareem
  • DE Kwity Paye
  • DE Ifeadi Odenigbo

It's stunning the Steelers don't have anyone better than Dan Moore. Absolute worst lineman in history. Maybe they are trying to lose.

I started Ryan tonight in one league (have Fields and Watson not playing). He might score negative points tonight. Truly awful.

Oof. Picket’s accuracy is a problem.

Also Harris is covered with invisible juice when Pickett has the ball in his hands. He just doesn’t even look for him.

The other problem is that the Steelers have a very predictable offensive scheme. Several players from opposing teams over the past 2 seasons have come out saying they knew what plays were going to be called. Matt Canada (Steelers O coordinator) is the biggest issue and yet they've kept him around for a 1 and a half seasons.

The other problem is that the Steelers have a very predictable offensive scheme. Several players from opposing teams over the past 2 seasons have come out saying they knew what plays were going to be called. Matt Canada (Steelers O coordinator) is the biggest issue and yet they've kept him around for a 1 and a half seasons.
And guess who that falls on.

Troy Aikman

"He's really good"

"It's just getting more experience"

"In that 1st Half vs Cincinnati, they did some really good things"

Nobody and I mean nobody does color commentary better in 2022 than Troy Aikman
I mock but I love simultaneously, hard to explain his generality comments but they seem to work

Is it Monday or Thursday?
I definitely hear Aikman which is light years better than listening to Herbstreit pretend he understands professional football with his rah rah analysis and aw shucks mentality, easily the worst I have seen or heard try and make the transition. Keith Jackson used to call NFL games and he is pretty much the granddaddy voice of college football and he was actually very good at both NFL and NCAA games

If we could pair Mike Tirico with Kirk Herbstreit, then you might actually have me switching off entire football games just to save my ears from bleeding. The absolute worst of the worst on TV

At least Joe Buck has the decency to understand that he is hated mostly and gets out of Aikman's way, just places the down and distance on a tee ball stand for Aikman to blast away, it actually works well even though I despise Buck for the most part.

This is honestly a terrible game.

It's terrible partly because I have no action on it save for that one league where I have Ryan that I talked about.

But it's pretty bad regardless.

Yeah that's the knock on him. He's one of the worst receivers in the game at separating but he's so talented that it doesn't even matter much.

Yep. I drafted him in dynasty and then traded him in a package for Davante Adams. Contender move I might regret.

Users who are viewing this thread