What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Tenn @ Dallas game thread (1 Viewer)

Booger confuses a hurry up offense with “let’s snap this quick so Dallas can’t challenge that catch.”

This has real potential to be the worst game in the history of MNF.

and that includes the Titan running to the star to pose after the pick. 

Another drinking game that would kill people by alcohol poisoning is to drink every time Witten says situation :lol:  
Maybe they told him to talk about situations on the field more, so he is making sure he is pointing out he is doing that.

Dak threw a really poor pass which Witten was saying they should throw in that situation.

Both of these QB look bad.

It's the era of throwback celebrations apparently.

Next week someone will pull the Ochocinco "Don't fine me" sign out after a score...
I hope they bring back the TO popcorn in the helmet, because that was legit awesome. 

Also, Steve Smith in the rowboat should be rebooted - so underrated. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife had a few tasks she wanted me to do, I come back to see MM getting the first and goal. :)

I need to step away more often.

Wife had a few tasks she wanted me to do, I come back to see MM getting the first and goal. :)

I need to step away more often.
Wives are so great! So much to point out that we are doing wrong! I know I've grown...you guys? ....She also loves Football . 

Users who are viewing this thread