What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Thread (2 Viewers)

great, more of the same from barberif you have watched the games ive been saying this since day one... if anyone gets a hand on him.. down he goesno chance on the 1st play though

If the Eagles lose this game I'm going to off myself. Or at least get hammered and cry for a couple hours.Go Birds!

Last edited by a moderator:
great, more of the same from barber

if you have watched the games ive been saying this since day one... if anyone gets a hand on him.. down he goes

no chance on the 1st play though
You must have missed the game against Seattle. Barber ran very hard and broke many tackles.

if you have watched the games ive been saying this since day one... if anyone gets a hand on him.. down he goes

You must have missed the game against Seattle. Barber ran very hard and broke many tackles.
true, but he can't break them in the backfield. he's good when he's got momentum.

Having watched all the Dallas games, I don't recall him breaking "many" tackles. I do recall thinking he appeared to go down easy at times.In three runs so far tonight, he's not come close to breaking any eyt.

I think they should be passing more right now.

Nice blitz pick up by Barber. Bledsoe had plenty of time to find P.Price. No matter what RB is in there the Cowboys had better find a way to keep defenders out of the backfield. Maybe keep them honest by throwing a few times.

anyone just see that ad for next week's game?"________ of the Vikings goes against Favre of the Packers...."anyone catch which Viking they named?just curious

Parcells quote referring to his rotation:"It's not a demotion" Really? If I was out sick from work for a while and came back raring to go but was "sidelined" by Joe Blow who was STILL given the opportunities to excel, I would think I was passed over. In other words, Demoted! I am so sick of trying to interpret this "coachspeak". Between bogus injury information, GTD, and just flat out misinformation, FF has become an incredibly frustrating experience.

Random question:I'm in an IDP league and have Sheldon Brown going upagainst me. He was listed as probable but I can't finda web page that lists the inactive players (anyone haveany good pages for this?).Anyway, is he playing tonight at cornerback?thanks for indulging me. I'm at work and can't watch the game.

shick.. as stated earlier barber has a lot of problem breaking tackles in the backfield.you know i saw the seattle game, we were in the game thread together.i personally favor julius' running style better.

Parcells quote referring to his rotation:

"It's not a demotion"

Really? If I was out sick from work for a while and came back raring to go but was "sidelined" by Joe Blow who was STILL given the opportunities to excel, I would think I was passed over. In other words, Demoted! I am so sick of trying to interpret this "coachspeak". Between bogus injury information, GTD, and just flat out misinformation, FF has become an incredibly frustrating experience.
Just don't draft injury prone guys anymore.

shick.. as stated earlier barber has a lot of problem breaking tackles in the backfield.

you know i saw the seattle game, we were in the game thread together.

i personally favor julius' running style better.
Totally understand. As a JJ owner I would love to see JJ get the job back. However, I'm not blinded by it. Barber looked great in the Seattle game. Twice in that game he met a defender in hole and put the dude on his back. One of them made almost every highlight reel the next day.

shick.. as stated earlier barber has a lot of problem breaking tackles in the backfield.

:goodposting: This kid is "lightning" when healthy and ON......

I've got 3 people in my family room right now who would've scored on that 2nd down play. Not too many veteran RB's get 3rd chances like that.

All the JJ owners are representin' tonight.

Not a JJ owner.... but a very, very big fan of the kid. He has the opportunity to be something very good. Especially under Parcells.... look at Curtis Martin.

Down 15 points and I've got JJ and McNabb. You bet your ### I'm representin'!

Man.... Barber can catch, but he can't break a tackle to save his life..... he got tackled in the open field! Make a move for god sake.....

Random question:

I'm in an IDP league and have Sheldon Brown going up

against me. He was listed as probable but I can't find

a web page that lists the inactive players (anyone have

any good pages for this?).

Anyway, is he playing tonight at cornerback?

thanks for indulging me. I'm at work and can't watch the game.
Yes, just made a tackle.

Users who are viewing this thread