What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Thread (1 Viewer)

NJ OAK

Footballguy
Stick a fork in 'em. Until TO comes back (IF..he does) they're done. On the bright side, they might be able to pawn those bridesmaids’ dresses in their closets for some cash.. :D :D

Stick a fork in 'em. Until TO comes back (IF..he does) they're done. On the bright side, they might be able to pawn those bridesmaids’ dresses in their closets for some cash.. :D :D
You're right they're done. They went to 2 NFC Championships in 02 and 03 without him, now that they don't have him, they're done for. They also went to the Super Bowl without him.

NJ OAK> Hi, guy.You thread title is short two "Nahs" for the song you're going for. As it is, your title sings more like "Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin" by Journey. HTH. :thumbup:

This post is basically just wasting space. Maybe there should be a post for every team after a loss. What a waste.

NJ OAK>  Hi, guy.

You thread title is short two "Nahs" for the song you're going for.  As it is, your title sings more like "Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin" by Journey.  HTH.   :thumbup:
I thought the cadence was accurate...sorry if I'm off.Anyway....face the facts, Philly is in BIG trouble right now. I would be incredibly surprised if they even made the playoffs. They can't simply run all over their division any more. I've said it before, things are cyclical. They had their shot...they're done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously your an expert and ESPN is going to offer you a contract in the near future for your incredible foresight. I think you should stick to your day job and stop pointing out the obvious. Obviously things are not cyclical MAYBE youve heard of the NE Patriots. I also appreciate you using some white sox humor in here but with that picture of the gay guy I am assuming you cant be a sox fan but maybe a cubs fan.

Obviously your an expert and ESPN is going to offer you a contract in the near future for your incredible foresight. I think you should stick to your day job and stop pointing out the obvious. Obviously things are not cyclical MAYBE youve heard of the NE Patriots. I also appreciate you using some white sox humor in here but with that picture of the gay guy I am assuming you cant be a sox fan but maybe a cubs fan.
decaf is your friend. :coffee:

Though the Eagles are clearly now the worst off in the division, I still stand by what I said two and three weeks ago. Any, ANY of the 16 possible orders of finish in the division at the end of the season are still possible. The division won't be decided until the last game or two of the season for those four team. Period.

Dallas fan here. Should be a good one. TO missing, but no Anthony Henry for the Cowboys (Henry has been outstanding this season).If Dallas can run the ball effectively, they'll have an excellent chance. I believe McNabb will do better than expected if he gets good protection. Something tells me it'll be more of a shootout than a defensive battle.

Why the hell is ESPN blathering about TO when we need to know if J Jones is going to get more carries than Barber?

Why the hell is ESPN blathering about TO when we need to know if J Jones is going to get more carries than Barber?
Because they can get more viewers blabbing about TO than talking about Barber/Jones.

I think if Dallas plays smart offense, they will play the Eagles to be overly excited at D (we can prove we don't need TO and are a contender in this division blah blah blah) and take advantage of them with screen passes to Witten and MB3 and short passes to Keyshawn. If they start to then play the short game, bomb to Glenn and Crayton. Then after they adjust to compenstae and simultaneously start to tire from the initial enthusiasm, repeatedly hit them hard with a fresh JJ.What I'm saying is the smarter team wins this one, and I see Philly highly motivated instead of highly prepared. I see the whole TO thing is a distraction more than it is a motivater. Dallas is solid when they are on their game.On the other side, the loss of Anthony Henry hurts and will be a factor. McNabb needs to be on, and the rookie WRs look better than expected. McNabb has played well with distractions before.LJ Smiths return will be short-lived if they let Roy Williams have a couple of shots at him. They have to be very aware of this to be playing smart. I can't see Westbrook doing much.

OK, maybe I missed it, but how can the Countdown guys not replay the awesome Randel-El to Hines Ward play from last night? I was trying to show my husband who fell asleep during the game.

OK, maybe I missed it, but how can the Countdown guys not replay the awesome Randel-El to Hines Ward play from last night? I was trying to show my husband who fell asleep during the game.
:pics:

I just hope this is as good a game as it should be. I've actually got the mini-shakes right now. So huge.Heading out to watch this in HD like it was meant to be seen.Have good sports everyone. :banned: :banned: :banned:

James Woods should fire his agent for not insisting they shoot him in soft focus. Yikes.

Been looking forward to this game. Can see reasons why it will go either way. This should be good.Added note: I think I was the only local happy to see the Seahawks return to the NFC. The NFC just feels more like the real conference. Not sure why. It just does. AFC has always seemed sort of plastic. I dunno. Might be the shorter history of all the old AFL teams.

Fell asleep????? Tell him figure skating is on ESPN :D

As an Eagle fan: That was a Football drive....very impressive. Lets keep it up! :boxing:

Did Dallas blitz once that whole series? Lets see, Denver blitzes McNabb every down. He goes 1 for 13. And they had TO then. So no TO, lets sit back and see what the Eagles are doing. Yeah, good idea.&^%@#%*()!!!

Users who are viewing this thread