What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

-Monday Night Football- **Broncos at Bills** (-7.5, 47) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

got two bets on this

Jeudy over 52.5, Williams over 55.5, Wilson over 210.5 passing yards, and Wilson over 15 passing TD

Anytime TD from Diggs, Allen, and Cook

Denver can be run on. Buffalo loves to throw the ball.

I don't see a barnburner and wonder if they'll hit that 47 over/under point.

Buffalo 27
Denver 17

I can't win my FF game tonight but I need a lot of points from Diggs. Let's get back to monster Diggs games please.

I can't win my FF game tonight but I need a lot of points from Diggs. Let's get back to monster Diggs games please.
About that…

In 12-team PPR and 6-point pass TDs I am up 9 with Allen vs Diggs.
In 10-team PPR I am up 52 with no one left vs Diggs, Javonte and the Bills D.

So I need Diggs NOT to have a monster game.

Hard to know what Broncos or Bills teams we get tonight. Bills have looked dominant at times and struggled in others. Denver looks to have vastly improved on defense. I think they'll try to follow the same recipe for the Chiefs game. Stay in it early, grind clock with runs and short passes, get first downs, keep the Bills off the field. Buffalo should be highly motivated and may come out like the 49rs did yesterday. I do think Denver has enough on offense and that coupled with the injuries to the Bills D this could have a game script that falls in the Broncos favor. I'll say 20-17 Buffalo

Personally, I'm up 28. He has Josh Allen and Sutton, I have Kincaid. So mainly need at least one touchdown to go to Kincaid and then something from a running back. Couple of Josh turnovers wouldn't hurt either. Need that game clock to fly by. Tick tock tick tock!

here’s hoping all your WRs high point the ball, all your RBs aren’t on a pitch count and get downhill and all your QBs are able to score the ball!

Need a 27 point night from Cooks in half PPR to get a double-W (top half scoring and beating your weekly opponent)

Only need about 18 points from Cooks to get the top half scoring W.

Basically I need a big night from James Dalvin.

Need Allen/Diggs to outscore the Bills D by 24 in non-PPR. Had a good week, but ran into the unstoppable juggernaut of (checks notes) Jason Myers and Devin Singletary?

I do think Buffalo should be able to mostly do whatever they want on offense, hopefully this is a feed Diggs game, and a good Russ/Javonte week. It does feel like a big Allen week, as Denver doesn't have much of a pass rush these days, wouldn't be a bad week to get Cook going in the screen game either, if Denver overcompensates for their lack of rush, by blitzing a ton. I do think the Bills could give up some big plays on defense, as they always seem to when Hyde is out.

I'll say Bills win (my survivor pick this week) 37-21.

Broncos are looking better than early in the season.
Bills still aren't looking quite right.
Tough to not take The Bills at home in Prime Time(shout out to Deion)
If The Broncos play the game they played against The Chiefs last time out and The Bills don't get their $h&t together there could be an upset.
I just feel like this is a must win game for The Bills,even though it isn't. They should be in the "keeping pace with The Dolphins" conversation,not in the "staying apace with The Jets" conversation.
Peyton should have a solid game plan as he learns more about his team each week.
If Wilson and his mates play a clean game they have a punchers chance imop.
Hoping for a fun well played game...

Buffalo- 27
Denver- 23

I'm not sure what to make of either of these two teams. I'll go with Buffalo at home but will probably flip-flop a dozen times throughout the game.

Need a 27 point night from Cooks in half PPR to get a double-W (top half scoring and beating your weekly opponent)

Only need about 18 points from Cooks to get the top half scoring W.

Basically I need a big night from James Dalvin.
Well that’s not a good start

I need Russ to be horrible and two Buf IDPs to keep out of this one. It's making me dred watching.

Oh boy. In the "because you all care" dept., this comes down to a weird pairing. My Zach Allen vs. his Justin Simmons. I'm leading by 2.93. He's projected win that match up by four or so.

Nerves here.

Projection is for him 191.99 - 191.84

That's tight.

Users who are viewing this thread