What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

-Monday Night Football- **Broncos at Bills** (-7.5, 47) 8:15 (1 Viewer)

Honestly the Bills should fire McDermott. His teams consistently play sloppy and they beat themselves repeatedly. Their playoff hopes are basically over and any thought of a Super Bowl is a joke. Time to move on and try something else. Good coaches are hard to come by so that will likely fail as well, but they just can’t keep doing this and hoping for better results.

Dumb running the emergency kick rather than kicking on third
Bailed out by a boneheaded 12 men on the field
I cannot even believe they did that. Absolutely no need at all to do that and it almost cost them the game.

I was trying to figure that out as well. Why not just spike it or throw it out of bounds to stop the clock? Maybe they got a bit cocky after pulling it off before the half and wanted to run the same drill.

Honestly the Bills should fire McDermott. His teams consistently play sloppy and they beat themselves repeatedly. Their playoff hopes are basically over and any thought of a Super Bowl is a joke. Time to move on and try something else. Good coaches are hard to come by so that will likely fail as well, but they just can’t keep doing this and hoping for better results.
McDermott reminds me of Dungy in TB: did an amazing job at turning them for a non-contender into a really good team, but is unable to get them over the hump.

Jimbo Fisher is available I heard.

Users who are viewing this thread