What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Football - Colts vs. Chargers (-3.5, 44.5) (1 Viewer)

No word on the split between Deon and Moss. Good luck to all the fantasy owners who need one or the other, crazy situation is going to make for some exciting endings this week.

I'll say Chargers win 30-17. Really surprised the spread is only 3.5.

Not expecting much from the Colts passing game, assuming Foles will have at least 1 miscommunication INT. I do think they could have success on the ground for as long as they are able to stick with it.

On the Chargers side, I'm not expecting any real big games, or bad games. Think it gets spread around pretty evenly. If anybody has a nice game, I'd bet on Keenan Allen having a PPR driven night, as I'm expecting a lot of Gilmore on Williams. I could see Herbert having some success with his legs tonight too.

Good luck to everyone who needs it, especially people starting Dicker.

This is the first game thread I've been on since MNF on week 17 of last year. I only like to show up when the Chargers are a near-certainty of making the playoffs and then somehow blow it.

Sorry, but NFL is a zillion dollar business and some stupid people running the teams. 3rd and about a foot. A QB sneak is a virtual sure thing, but give it to the backup RB on a slow developing play.

BTW, where was Eckler? Ran on first down and then taken out. Guess he was tired

Sorry, but NFL is a zillion dollar business and some stupid people running the teams. 3rd and about a foot. A QB sneak is a virtual sure thing, but give it to the backup RB on a slow developing play.

Don't disagree about the QB sneak, but Kelley is their short yardage guy. Ekeler is rarely out there for those plays.

Don't disagree about the QB sneak, but Kelley is their short yardage guy. Ekeler is rarely out there for those plays.
He also wasn't out there on 2nd and 6? lol

Kelley shouldn't be an any yardage guy. He's awful.

Kelley shouldn't be an any yardage guy. He's awful.
Especially on the first drive of the game. Really odd that Eckler ran the ball on first down and was taken out. Unless I missed something and he got dinged up.

Ekeler again out on 3rd down. One of the better pass catching backs in the league. Someone explain how idiot Staley has a job.

Users who are viewing this thread