What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Thread Rams Vs. Falcons (1 Viewer)

woohoo, td for bulger, now I jsut need 3 stinking more points from him and duckett combined in the second half. It has to be considered a gimme, I need this win to keep pace with other 5-1 team.

Is Finneran playing? I was thinking of picking him up for bye week blues next week, but he is a no show out there.

What am I missing - why challenge a short little nothing pass to Duckett with over 10 minutes left in the 3rd? Why risk losing a TO for that? Is Martz playing in a tight game against Duckett in his FF league or something?

This is looking ugly for Peerless. Just give me 32 more yards in garbage time for pete's sake.
32 more yards?All I need is one more catch for TWO yards to win, and I'm beginning to doubt it'll happen!

So far for the Rams DT;3 sacks1 Int1 FumbleSafetyand pitching a shut out. Not bad. What else you need XNOUGHT?

Am I way off, or is CBS Sportsline. After a safety, wouldn't the Rams get the ball on a free kick?CBS Sportsline played an entire series for the Falcons.

So far for the Rams DT;3 sacks1 Int1 FumbleSafetyand pitching a shut out. Not bad. What else you need XNOUGHT?
He needs a couple of TDs to make it all good. Don't forget the blocked FG.In my league, so far XNought has:3 pts for the sack, 4 for the TOs, 5 for the safety, 4 for the blocked kick and 6 for the shutout - most leagues award more points for the shutout, and the other numbers can vary, too.Inmy league, that's 22 points so far. A defensive TD from a turnover is 6 more and 28.

Holy crap is this ugly.Scary that this ATL team might actually be BETTER, talent-wise, than last year's, except for one glaring exception.If you were to legitimately base the award on a player's value to his team, Vick should get the MVP right now. Without him, this team bites hard.

Man, I need 15 more points.... Playing Bulger and Bruce combo. It could be a historical win for me !!!!!GO RAMS !!!!!!!

Please pass this onto Dan Reeves (maybe Doug Johnson, too)--Throw the ball to Peerless Price. 32 yards is all this homeboy needs.

The Rams are heaven to fantasy fans- they don't care if they are already up by 100 pts. Just keep on piling up the scores and keep their key players in.

XNOUGHT--your Rams DT get credit for the fumble recovery?!Yeah, I know---don't want to go there probably... :ph34r:

2 catches for 10 yards.1 catch for 20 yards.3 catches for 0 yards.Thanks for nothing Peerless. I thought I had this one in the bag.

Users who are viewing this thread