What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Moss for Prescott (1 Viewer)

viking fan

Footballguy
0.5PPR, 10-team league.  Currently 2-2 after some bad beat losses.  Have been offered Prescott for Moss.  This seems like a no-brainer but wanted to check with hive mind here.  Current roster is

• QB - Murray
  • RB - A. Jones
  • RB - Carson
  • RB - Edmonds
  • RB - T. Williams
  • RB - Moss
  • RB - D. Williams (CHI)
  • WR - Hopkins
  • WR - Cooper
  • WR - Evans
  • WR - Chase
  • WR - Higgins
  • WR - Thomas (IR)
  • TE - Hockenson
  • PK - Bass
  • DEF - NE
Thoughts?  Thanks in advance

Yeah, probably take that. You're likely never using Dak outside of the Arizona bye , but unless injuries continue to pile up you're likely never using Moss either.

Yeah, probably take that. You're likely never using Dak outside of the Arizona bye , but unless injuries continue to pile up you're likely never using Moss either.
I agree and on paper Dak has more season-long value than Moss, but it's also only a 10-team league where the likes of Burrow, Jones, Heinicke, etc are available on the WW as bye week fills ins for Murray which is making me wonder if I should be trading for a QB at all and should just keep my RBs.  Damien Williams will probably turn into a pumpkin in 5-6 weeks, who knows what the Ravens are really doing with Tyson, so that leaves me with Moss as my RB4 and he has more season-long potential than those other two.  

The more I think about it, the less this is a no-brainer IMO.

While Dak has more value than Moss now, I would probably just stick with Moss, and use the WW to cover Murray's bye.  Moss could be a home run and help your team down the road.  Dak will only start for you one week as long as Murray is healthy.  Also, DAL is running the ball a lot more and their defense is vastly improved, so Dak's upside appears to be capped.

Since you have Kyler I would not make that deal.  QB's in 10 team leagues are fairly easy to come by if you are in a pinch.  Moss could get a huge bump in value if Singletary gets injured plus it is always harder finding RB's than QB's in these type of leagues.  

ETA:  If you would be playing Dak because your other QB was terrible then I make the deal.  Given what you have I wouldn't.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread