What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Most accurate site projections? (1 Viewer)

Jarpee

Footballguy
I'm being lazy and seeing if anyone else has done the work and kept up with Dodds/Bloom/Tremblay's projections and see who is most accurate so far this year. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, I played around on that site a bit but I still couldn't see how they stack up against one another. Maybe I need to buy a subscription to see it....

I'm surprised they are allowed on the list with their decimals. You figure with all sites predicting 120/2 or 110/0 would be much harder than saying 103.7/.6

I'm surprised they are allowed on the list with their decimals. You figure with all sites predicting 120/2 or 110/0 would be much harder than saying 103.7/.6
They go by rankings. We don't use decimals in our rankings. ;)

Dodds has been top five pretty much every year.

This is the first year that I'm being included. (I was included for the second half of last season, but you have to be included the whole season to get an overall ranking.)

I predict that all three of us will finish the year higher than we're currently ranked.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is the first year that I'm being included. (I was included for the second half of last year, but you have to be included the whole year to get an overall ranking.)
Makes sense. Thx.

This is the first year that I'm being included. (I was included for the second half of last season, but you have to be included the whole season to get an overall ranking.)

I predict that all three of us will finish the year higher than we're currently ranked.
At 32, 41, and 89 how could you not finish higher? A monkey with a keyboard probably has a pretty good chance of finishing higher. ;)

At 32, 41, and 89 how could you not finish higher? A monkey with a keyboard probably has a pretty good chance of finishing higher. ;)
Haha. They aren't off to a strong start but Dodds usually makes the top 8 or so by the end of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread