What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Most Impressive Super Bowl Effort (1 Viewer)

Which of the following teams were most impressive in their Super Bowl Game

• 1985 New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1988 Cincinnati Bengals

• 1990 Buffalo Bills

• 1995 Pittsburgh Steelers

• 1997 Green Bay Packers

• 1999 Tennessee Titans

• 2001 St. Louis Rams

• 2003 Carolina Panthers

• 2005 Pittsburgh Steelers

• Total voters
Gotta be the '88 Bengals. They almost won it all.
Their only problem was that they were facing Joe Montana in his prime. That drive to win the game was why he was great. Apparently, his teammates were in awe of him when, during a TV timeout on or before that drive, he was pointing out some hot chick in the stands. :lmao:

Gotta be the '88 Bengals.  They almost won it all.
Their only problem was that they were facing Joe Montana in his prime. That drive to win the game was why he was great. Apparently, his teammates were in awe of him when, during a TV timeout on or before that drive, he was pointing out some hot chick in the stands. :lmao:
The story (overdone) is that he pointed out John Candy on the sidelines before the drive began.

Gotta be the '88 Bengals.  They almost won it all.
The story (overdone) is that he pointed out John Candy on the sidelines before the drive began.
John Candy was a hot chick? :o

Rams in SB XIV

They came in at 9-7 and almost knocked off the team of the decade (who came in at 14-2 and looked dominant).

If Ferragamo spots a wide open Billy Waddy, they might have pulled off the biggest upset since SB III and maybe of all SB's.

How many of these stupid :cry: threads are we going to see posted here? I thought there was no pissing in the shark pool.

How many of these stupid :cry: threads are we going to see posted here? I thought there was no pissing in the shark pool.
Actually this may be the best :ptts: thread yet.Nice work. :thumbup:

How many of these stupid  :cry:   threads are we going to see posted here?  I thought there was no pissing in the shark pool.
Actually this may be the best :ptts: thread yet.Nice work. :thumbup:
That's why I'll take the Panthers! Wasn't New England at their best then? Yet people often forget, Carolina had a chance to win in the end. They played great.

Hey BlueOnion...I think we get it...you're not impressed with the fact the Steelers won the SuperBowl.

Get some sleep and you'll feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread