What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mr. Inbetween - new TV show on FX (1 Viewer)

Maik Jeaunz

Footballguy
so another new show that I like: Mr Inbetween

30 minute crime drama with good humor. the main guy doesn't look too intimidating, but he pulls it off. I think that's part of the appeal, he's always being underestimated by someone sizing him up.

be warned, even though it's on FX, there is tons of cursing. also, it's from Australia, so I would advise watching with captions on if you have trouble with the accents.

if you've seen the trailer, you probably couldn't tell what kind of show it is, but if you like quirky, funny crime dramas, I say give it a few episodes.

I've been meaning to check this out but haven't yet. I need fx plus to watch on demand which isn't going to happen 

ETA looks like they changed it. I can watch with ads now. 

Am going to watch

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been meaning to check this out but haven't yet. I need fx plus to watch on demand which isn't going to happen 

ETA looks like they changed it. I can watch with ads now. 

Am going to watch
let me know what you think. I wasn't really expecting to like it, but it's good, and the Aussie vibe gives it a different texture.

we talked this up in the streaming thread... maybe Mike brought it up? but one after another, a bunch of us watched... and each guy raved about it. this is genuinely a fantastic show- I've been milking the last season because I don't want it to end.

I thought it was pretty good. Not great. One of my favorite things about it is it's not frenetically paced, they leave a lot of space in, not everything is directed toward the resolution of his criminal activities. Lots of room to breathe. That's missing from U.S. produced media mostly.

yeah, I brought this one up in the streaming thread also. I'm just glad it's getting some love...I think everyone should watch it.

my only regret is that I didn't put all my money in Bitcoin when I created this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread