What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MSM Silent As Drunk Driver Released After Killing Teenager He Falsely Accused Of Being A "Republican Extremist" (10/4/22 16:34 PST) (1 Viewer)

No I’m not. I am pointing out the actions that went along with the speech and not the selectively edited version from Squis. You are doing exactly what you guys cry about that Project Veritas allegedly does.

Defending that speech and the loon that carried out Biden’s threat is a bad look for you guys. Be better.

Ive done nothing at all close to Veritas...please don't make such an insulting accusation.
Ive clipped nothing selectively. Ive disputed your claims of what Biden said...you have failed to back that up with anything...and now are moving on to other assertions. Seems a typical tactic.

Nobody is defending the person who ran over that kid...nor was he carrying out any threat, because there was no threat. There was no threat of violence or call to violence.
Please stop making assertions that anyone is defending that guy.

Yeah , my bad, you don’t defend Biden in every thread

I defended from false claims of what his speech said. Does it make someone a Biden bro to dispute false assertions of the speech...that he claimed all anti-abortion people were extremists (and the other examples).
At least try and be logical..please.

The Biden Regime considers people against abortion, for secure borders, wanting answers about the controversial 2020 election, against MSM and Big Tech manipulation, or folks that simply like wearing a certain red hat as “extremist.”

All are targets of this regime.
That again is not what he stated. Nowhere in that speech did he call out anyone who is pro-life as extremist. Nor those who want secure borders, or those who are against the MSM or Big Tech. And not quite how he phrased it about the election (but you know that as well...the only controversy in the election was one man's refusal to admit he lost).
There is no MAGA violence. There is no MAGA crime. It’s all made up. Nothing has happened since Biden was installed. Look at who the DOJ has targeted. Look at what has been given a pass. Wake up.
Now you are moving on to new assertions rather than addressing my post. Seems to happen a lot. And yeah, there has been some violence including against FBI offices. The DOJ appears to target criminals. Like they should.
No I’m not. I am pointing out the actions that went along with the speech and not the selectively edited version from Squis. You are doing exactly what you guys cry about that Project Veritas allegedly does.

Defending that speech and the loon that carried out Biden’s threat is a bad look for you guys. Be better.

I am pointing out the actions that went along with the speech and not the selectively edited version from Squis. You are doing exactly what you guys cry about that Project Veritas allegedly does.

Unlike Project Veritas I provided the link to Biden' entire speech and the quoted the only thing in it that was relevant to the false claim made here that Biden made "a call to arms" against conservatives, Trump supporters, or his political enemies"

I’m not a Biden Bro, I am just here to defend, spin and defelect the most divisive speech by a US President in our history…..
It was you who spun that speech. That wasn’t a defense of Biden…it was a simple factual clarification of what you posted.
He called out all MAGA Republicans. That would be the 70+ million that voted for him and 2020 or the millions that would vote for him in 2024, or the majority of Republicans that think Biden’s election was tainted or was he talking to the 400 people wondering around the Capitol? How does the regime define MAGA Republicans?

I’m not a Biden Bro, I am just here to defend, spin and defelect the most divisive speech by a US President in our history…..
It was you who spun that speech. That wasn’t a defense of Biden…it was a simple factual clarification of what you posted.
He called out all MAGA Republicans. That would be the 70+ million that voted for him and 2020 or the millions that would vote for him in 2024, or the majority of Republicans that think Biden’s election was tainted or was he talking to the 400 people wondering around the Capitol? How does the regime define MAGA Republicans?

You see... @Cowboysfan8 right here...he is making claims about the speech that I will easily refute. That isn't a full defense of the speech or Biden. But right here is a good example of him making easily refutable statements about the speech.
For example...here he is claiming it was 70+million he called out...or a majority of Republicans. The full transcript of the speech is linked earlier. Here are some relevant quotes.

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

He goes on talking about exactly who MAGA types are.

They refuse to accept the results of a free election. And they’re working right now, as I speak, in state after state to give power to decide elections in America to partisans and cronies, empowering election deniers to undermine democracy itself.

MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards — backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love.

They promote authoritarian leaders, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country.

They look at the mob that stormed the United States Capitol on January 6th — brutally attacking law enforcement — not as insurrectionists who placed a dagger to the throat of our democracy, but they look at them as patriots.

And they see their MAGA failure to stop a peaceful transfer of power after the 2020 election as preparation for the 2022 and 2024 elections.

They tried everything last time to nullify the votes of 81 million people. This time, they’re determined to succeed in thwarting the will of the people.

Note...he speaks about fanning the flames of political violence...clearly this means he is not promoting violence himself. And that he must believe in the rule of law as he is speaking out against those who don't believe in it. The bolded above does not mean anyone who doesn't believe in the right to choose, or right of gay marriage is extreme MAGA either...but that seems clearly part of those who do fall into this definition.
As well as he knows there are more that reject the extremism than support it. Make no mistake. I was not a huge fan of the speech or that he needed to go as far as he did...but no, it was not a speech promoting violence as some have portrayed it. Not even close.

There are far more Americans — far more Americans from every — from every background and belief who reject the extreme MAGA ideology than those that accept it. (Applause.)

I see the #1 Biden Bros are back defending the indefensible.
This is a BS statement. No one has defended the murderer. If the prosecutor can get him on a hate crime as well, great.
Follow along we are talking about the President's divisive language.
Seems we are talking about things he didn't actually say...and painting it as if he said things differently than the actual text of the speech.

This is a BS statement. No one has defended the murderer. If the prosecutor can get him on a hate crime as well, great.
Seems we are talking about things he didn't actually say...and painting it as if he said things differently than the actual text of the speech.
Like Rusty said there’s really no point in engaging with you. You’re someone that thinks Hunter Biden was offering something other than access to his father for millions of dollars in compensation.

Like Rusty said there’s really no point in engaging with you. You’re someone that thinks Hunter Biden was offering something other than access to his father for millions of dollars in compensation.
This is a false assertion of what I have stated about Hunter Biden as well. I have openly stated he was offering access and trading on his father's name. Where we disagree is I have factually stated there is no indication Joe Biden ever fulfilled what his son was selling.
At least try to get things close to what I have said please.
and as you can see above...I brought the exact quotes of the speech which KD has butchered. I have zero problem discussing from exactly what was said...vs somebody's spun version of it.

This is a false assertion of what I have stated about Hunter Biden as well. I have openly stated he was offering access and trading on his father's name. Where we disagree is I have factually stated there is no indication Joe Biden ever fulfilled what his son was selling.
and as you can see above...I brought the exact quotes of the speech which KD has butchered. I have zero problem discussing from exactly what was said...vs somebody's spun version of it.
We have the tapes. I asked you flat out in the laptop thread what product he was selling for millions of dollars in compensation and your response was “I don’t know”. So your assertion is our adversaries continued to ply this guy with vast wealth and received nothing in return? 🤣🤣

GOP president says to do something peacefully and we need to make sure we look at context.

Democratic president says there is no place for political violence and that is it. Nothing else matters.

That to me sounds like a double standard. I dont care which lane we pick, but lets at least be consistent.

Thanks everybody.

We have the tapes. I asked you flat out in the laptop thread what product he was selling for millions of dollars in compensation and your response was “I don’t know”. So your assertion is our adversaries continued to ply this guy with vast wealth and received nothing in return? 🤣🤣
My assertion is there is zero evidence Joe Biden gave anything in return for Hunter's claims. If you have something that says otherwise...you may want to let the FBI know. Rather than continuing down this path taking pot shots to get likes on a message board.

GOP president says to do something peacefully and we need to make sure we look at context.

Democratic president says there is no place for political violence and that is it. Nothing else matters.

That to me sounds like a double standard. I dont care which lane we pick, but lets at least be consistent.

Thanks everybody.
I agree. They were both terrible, divisive speeches. Both presidents rightfully deserved to be criticized for those speeches.

My assertion is there is zero evidence Joe Biden gave anything in return for Hunter's claims. If you have something that says otherwise...you may want to let the FBI know. Rather than continuing down this path taking pot shots to get likes on a message board.
Yeah just the guy that managed the grift for them

You know there is a Hunter Biden thread, right? And i have said in there. Investgate it…do it…it should be.
Thats why we have such mechanisms and this started under a Trump controlled DOJ…correct? Blane it all on the one agent? Or believe a Tucker Carlson interview? Yeah. Go ahead…sorry if i need more than that several years later as he resurfaces to do a media tour.

Last edited:
You know there is a Hunter Biden thread, right? And i have said in there. Investgate it…do it…it should be.
Thats why we have such mechanisms and this started under a Trump controlled DOJ…correct? Blane it all on the one agent? Or believe a Tucker Carlson interview? Yeah. Go ahead…sorry if i need more than that several years later as he resurfaces to do a media tour.
I get it Sho. Any accusations of nefarious actions about Republicans are 100% factual. Any accusations of nefarious actions about Democrats are 100% false. Nice little bubble you live in there. Might be time to step away and take up a hobby. I hear knitting is fun and relaxing.

You see... @Cowboysfan8 right here...he is making claims about the speech that I will easily refute. That isn't a full defense of the speech or Biden. But right here is a good example of him making easily refutable statements about the speech.
For example...here he is claiming it was 70+million he called out...or a majority of Republicans. The full transcript of the speech is linked earlier. Here are some relevant quotes.

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

He goes on talking about exactly who MAGA types are.

They refuse to accept the results of a free election. And they’re working right now, as I speak, in state after state to give power to decide elections in America to partisans and cronies, empowering election deniers to undermine democracy itself.

MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards — backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love.

They promote authoritarian leaders, and they fan the flames of political violence that are a threat to our personal rights, to the pursuit of justice, to the rule of law, to the very soul of this country.

They look at the mob that stormed the United States Capitol on January 6th — brutally attacking law enforcement — not as insurrectionists who placed a dagger to the throat of our democracy, but they look at them as patriots.

And they see their MAGA failure to stop a peaceful transfer of power after the 2020 election as preparation for the 2022 and 2024 elections.

They tried everything last time to nullify the votes of 81 million people. This time, they’re determined to succeed in thwarting the will of the people.

Note...he speaks about fanning the flames of political violence...clearly this means he is not promoting violence himself. And that he must believe in the rule of law as he is speaking out against those who don't believe in it. The bolded above does not mean anyone who doesn't believe in the right to choose, or right of gay marriage is extreme MAGA either...but that seems clearly part of those who do fall into this definition.
As well as he knows there are more that reject the extremism than support it. Make no mistake. I was not a huge fan of the speech or that he needed to go as far as he did...but no, it was not a speech promoting violence as some have portrayed it. Not even close.

There are far more Americans — far more Americans from every — from every background and belief who reject the extreme MAGA ideology than those that accept it. (Applause.)
Not long after we have the FBI swarm some preacher or Mr.Pillow. Words and deeds.

He does tie MAGA to anti abortion and people not down with transgender operations. Very divisive

I get it Sho. Any accusations of nefarious actions about Republicans are 100% factual. Any accusations of nefarious actions about Democrats are 100% false. Nice little bubble you live in there. Might be time to step away and take up a hobby. I hear knitting is fun and relaxing.
No…you dont seem to get it at all. You have managed to again make a completely false assertion about my thoughts.

Not long after we have the FBI swarm some preacher or Mr.Pillow. Words and deeds.

He does tie MAGA to anti abortion and people not down with transgender operations. Very divisive

You mean serving legitimate warrants for criminal accusations? Did you read the my pillow warrant? Not sure what he has to do with the speech though.
I specifically addressed that quite from the speech man. Its clear he isn’t saying all pro life is maga and extremist. But that MAGA holds such a view…hth

No…you dont seem to get it at all. You have managed to again make a completely false assertion about my thoughts.
Congrats on being my first ignore in 20 years here

Congrats on being my first ignore in 20 years here
You make up things about me after coming in here taking shots…then ignore when I disagree with the claim. Good schtick…

You make up things about me after coming in here taking shots…then ignore when I disagree with the claim. Good schtick…
Sho, when are you going to learn you don‘t have to respond to EVERYTHING, EVERY SINGLE TIME. We all get sucked in sometimes too, but damn man…..

The Defendant SAYS he was scared that the victim would round up some violent seditionists to hurt him? The victim did mention calling a "posse" in a call to Mom, so maybe the victim did made this threat in an unsuccessful attempt to scare the Defendant off. Or maybe the Defendant is lying. Either way, it's a weak self defense claim to a murder charge, especially because the Defendant RAN OVER THE KID, which establishes a lack of a well founded fear of harm in the Defendant. It's a murder case plain and simple, and it has been widely reported - The Google demonstrates this. Is the outrage because the Defendant isn't being charged as a hate crime for raising this stupid defense? I don't get the political victimization - insurrectionists and white nationalists are not protected classes, so no hate crime here.

Further, "North Dakota Highway Patrol Capt. Bryan Niewind told Fox News Digital that there was “no evidence” suggesting that the teenager was part of a “Republican extremist group” or that the incident involved politics." Link So the cops don't believe the Defendant and are treating this as a murder case.

Oh, and have you seen the victim? The Defendant looks a lot more like a MAGA storm the Capitol type. Judging by the photos, I think it's just as likely that this argument escalated out of the Defendant calling the victim something derogatory over his appearance. Will MAGA jump in to defend the victim's honor if this all started because the Defendant called the victim gay, and this actually DOES get charged as a hate crime? It's ALL speculation, and my point is that there are other witnesses out there (it began at a crowded street party) and other facts that will come to light as this case winds through the judicial system. Perhaps we should see how it plays out before jumping to conclusions or demonizing anyone.
That article was interesting. The police report quoted the victim's mother as saying that her son suggested he might need to "call his cousins or posse." She replied, "No, I'm coming to get you." It was during a call several minutes before that the victim told his mother that the killer asked who his parents were and when the victim told him, the killer said he knew them. I still can't imagine what was going on in this situation.

The guy who ran people over in Charlottesville was charged with 30 hate crimes. In this case, I'm not sure I believe what the killer is saying, but on the surface he appears to be confessing to what I would consider a hate crime.

The guy who ran people over in Charlottesville was charged with 30 hate crimes.
Interesting you mention that.

The Waukesha Black Supremacist who plowed through a Christmas Parade killing 5 grandmas, an 8 year old, and injuring 60 more last year begins his trial tomorrow. He was not charged with any hate crimes. When it happened the Democrats and media tried to blame it on a malfunctioning stolen SUV or an imaginary police chase. It was a Nice style Muslim Jihad attack and they just swept it under the rug.

This is how full of **** Democrats are regarding the event:
Brooks had a history of social media posts advocating for violence against white people and Jews. Brooks was reported to have posted the phrases "Hitler knew who the real Jews were" and "Hitler was right" on Facebook. During his amateur rap career, Brooks rapped about being a "terrorist" and a "killer in the city".[46] According to the Anti-Defamation League, while Brooks had expressed many anti-semitic beliefs and opinions online,[47][48] "there appears to be little evidence that Brooks actively subscribes to an overarching extremist ideology."[48]

Same with this dude in ND. He admits to killing a guy with his car because of his political beliefs and you have to dig pretty deep to find any information on it.

These 2 cases will give us a good idea if political violence and hate crimes are taken seriously in this country or they are just a political tool that is used when convenient. Also of note, the Waukesha terrorist was out on $1,000 bail after he ran over his ex girlfriend trying to kill her. It will be interesting to see if this ND True Believer goes on a rampage and kills anymore people while he is awaiting trial.

The Waukesha Black Supremacist who plowed through a Christmas Parade killing 5 grandmas, an 8 year old, and injuring 60 more last year begins his trial tomorrow. He was not charged with any hate crimes. When it happened the Democrats and media tried to blame it on a malfunctioning stolen SUV or an imaginary police chase. It was a Nice style Muslim Jihad attack and they just swept it under the rug.

Brooks had a history of social media posts advocating for violence against white people and Jews. Brooks was reported to have posted the phrases "Hitler knew who the real Jews were" and "Hitler was right" on Facebook. During his amateur rap career, Brooks rapped about being a "terrorist" and a "killer in the city".[46] According to the Anti-Defamation League, while Brooks had expressed many anti-semitic beliefs and opinions online,[47][48] "there appears to be little evidence that Brooks actively subscribes to an overarching extremist ideology."[48]

Same with this dude in ND. He admits to killing a guy with his car because of his political beliefs and you have to dig pretty deep to find any information on it.

These 2 cases will give us a good idea if political violence and hate crimes are taken seriously in this country or they are just a political tool that is used when convenient. Also of note, the Waukesha terrorist was out on $1,000 bail after he ran over his ex girlfriend trying to kill her. It will be interesting to see if this ND True Believer goes on a rampage and kills anymore people while he is awaiting trial.
You're confusing legal principles to fit your narrative.

The admission is the Defendant says he killed the victim with his car. The justification is that the Defendant said the victim was going to send a posse of violent white nationalists after him. It was NOT a politically motivated killing - it is a self defense claim more akin to the Rittenhouse (black protesters scary) and Zimmerman (black teenager scary) defenses, both of which resulted in acquittals and neither of which was pursued as a hate crime. As self defense theories go, the posse is coming defense is weak because the Defendant was driving a car and the victim was not, meaning that any immediate fear the Defendant had about his safety was unreasonable - He could've just drove away.

Also, hate crimes and "political violence" are two totally separate things. Depending upon state/federal law, hate crimes involve crimes of violence committed on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. They are treated as either an additional charge of a punishment enhancement. Crimes of political violence - and this is apparently not one - have no additional penalty.

The admission is the Defendant says he killed the victim with his car. The justification is that the Defendant said the victim was going to send a posse of violent white nationalists after him. It was NOT a politically motivated killing - it is a self defense claim more akin to the Rittenhouse (black protesters scary) and Zimmerman (black teenager scary) defenses, both of which resulted in acquittals and neither of which was pursued as a hate crime. As self defense theories go, the posse is coming defense is weak because the Defendant was driving a car and the victim was not, meaning that any immediate fear the Defendant had about his safety was unreasonable - He could've just drove away.

Also, hate crimes and "political violence" are two totally separate things. Depending upon state/federal law, hate crimes involve crimes of violence committed on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. They are treated as either an additional charge of a punishment enhancement. Crimes of political violence - and this is apparently not one - have no additional penalty.
That makes sense, but your comparison to Rittenhouse and Zimmerman seems unnecessary. Rittenhouse's situation started with a crazy white guy chasing him. Zimmerman was a punk who started an altercation with a black kid and used his gun when he was losing the fight that arose. Based on the articles I read, the only one who ate punches in this situation was the victim. So the killer was prevailing in the physical altercation and then he also ran over and killed the kid. Aside from that, I appreciate your clarification as to how he is using the self defense justification of fear of being attacked by Republican extremists and his claim is slightly supported by the words of the victim's mother.

I think the hate crime laws should be expanded. If someone is going around indiscriminately killing homeless people, or antifa members, or muslims, shouldn't all of those situations be regarded equally as hate crimes.

You are delusional to compare this guy chasing a kid down in a car and intentionally killing him with people who were in real danger and were defending themselves. The only way you can make this analogy is if you don't value the life of a conservative, which I see no evidence you or many people on the left do. There is so much vile hatred in everything a conservative, you can somehow twist any narrative that it is ok to deprive conservatives of all rights including the basic right to just live. The difference between the left and right is the right despises the modern leftist ideology, while the left despise the people and actively seeks to punish those on the other side.

the MSM doesn't cover a story the way partisan hacks want it to be covered? EGADS! Next thing you will tell me, water is wet!

TWEET / VIDEO: Donnie Palmer 4 Congress XX@XXDonnieplmr
US House candidate, MA-07

SHAWN NELSON a conservative gay black man was savagely beaten up today in Somerville These thugs are supporters of Wu and PRESSLEY He was protesting the murder of the 18 year old (Cayler Ellingson) who was killed for supporting Trump, when this happened Democrats are the Domestic terrorists!

4:26 PM · Sep 24, 2022

https://twitter.com/Donnieplmr/status/1573816230108172288

Direct Headline: Two men arraigned in connection with fight outside Somerville political event

By Tonya Alanez September 26, 2022, 3:55 p.m.

Two men were arraigned Monday on assault charges stemming from a fight outside a political event at the Somerville Theatre where US Representative Ayanna Pressley was headlining along with the contingent of liberal Democratic women lawmakers known as the Squad....Pressley’s Republican challenger, Donnie Palmer,, who was protesting the event on Saturday, was one of two victims, according to court records. The other was fellow protester Shawn Nelson....The brawl, which was video recorded, left Nelson with injuries that required hospitalization....

....“Then, the four men assaulted him, knocking him to the ground, kicking him, punching him, and hitting him with a flag pole ...,” the report said. “I observed Mr. Nelson to have multiple cuts and abrasions on his face and extremities.”

....Palmer, in a statement released by the Massachusetts Republican Party Sunday afternoon, said “radical progressives” are resorting to violence to silence Black Republicans who “dare to ‘step out of line’ and question their far-left agenda.”...Palmer, who is Black, said those who attacked his group had to be stopped before they hurt bystanders....

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/09...ith-fight-outside-somerville-political-event/

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/09...andidate-outside-somerville-theatre-saturday/

Direct Headline: Democrat Supporters Accused of Attacking Republicans at AOC ‘Squad’ Event in Boston

By Alice Giordano September 27, 2022

...Just days after a North Dakota man admitted to killing an 18-year-old because he was a Republican, supporters of the ultra-progressive Democratic group known as The Squad, attacked a group of Republicans holding a vigil in Boston on Sept. 24....“These people are despicable and they are terrorists,” said Palmer, who accused Pressley of sending the men “to shut us up.”....Palmer said he is outraged that no one in the Democratic party or liberal media is talking about the death of 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson, killed last week by 41-year-old Shannon Brandt....The violence against Palmer and the others broke out as Dr Ibram Kendi, author of the book “How to Be an Antiracist” was hosting The Squad event.....Jim Lyons, chairman of the Massachusetts Republican Party attended the vigil for Ellingson earlier in the day..... he is outraged by the double standards behind the way Ellingson’s death is being handled....“What we’re seeing nationally and now we’re seeing in Massachusetts is selective enforcement of our laws. If this was a Biden supporter, it would be a national story; everyone would be talking about it.”

....In another video, four men, some with their faces covered fully with black masks, jump another Ellingson supporter, later identified as Shawn Nelson, pummeling him to the ground....Nelson, who was holding an American flag when he was attacked, can be seen in the video bleeding from his wounds he suffered during the assault....Palmer said he is planning to coordinate another vigil for Ellingson in Boston.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/democ...ans-at-aoc-squad-event-in-boston_4755058.html

Here's another story that won't be covered. Shawn Nelson, a gay black Conservative and Republican, is holding an American flag, and is protesting the death of Cayler Ellingson at an event for The Squad. Then he is beaten up and has to be sent to the hospital because of his injuries. It's "alleged" that Ayanna Pressley ordered her supporters to clean out the area of Republican protesters.

A GAY BLACK MAN GETS BEATEN FOR HIS POLITICAL VIEWPOINTS. He's there to protest, in part, for the senseless partisan murder of Cayler Ellingson. AND THE LEFT LEANING ACTIVIST COMPLICIT MSM RESPONDS WITH NOTHING.

Why?

BECAUSE HE'S A REPUBLICAN

the MSM doesn't cover a story the way partisan hacks want it to be covered? EGADS! Next thing you will tell me, water is wet!

SHAWN NELSON a conservative gay black man was savagely beaten up today in Somerville These thugs are supporters of Wu and PRESSLEY He was protesting the murder of the 18 year old (Cayler Ellingson) who was killed for supporting Trump, when this happened Democrats are the Domestic terrorists!

Direct Headline: Two men arraigned in connection with fight outside Somerville political event

Two men were arraigned Monday on assault charges stemming from a fight outside a political event at the Somerville Theatre where US Representative Ayanna Pressley was headlining along with the contingent of liberal Democratic women lawmakers known as the Squad....Pressley’s Republican challenger, Donnie Palmer,, who was protesting the event on Saturday, was one of two victims, according to court records. The other was fellow protester Shawn Nelson....The brawl, which was video recorded, left Nelson with injuries that required hospitalization....

....“Then, the four men assaulted him, knocking him to the ground, kicking him, punching him, and hitting him with a flag pole ...,” the report said. “I observed Mr. Nelson to have multiple cuts and abrasions on his face and extremities.”

....Palmer, in a statement released by the Massachusetts Republican Party Sunday afternoon, said “radical progressives” are resorting to violence to silence Black Republicans who “dare to ‘step out of line’ and question their far-left agenda.”...Palmer, who is Black, said those who attacked his group had to be stopped before they hurt bystanders....

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/09...ith-fight-outside-somerville-political-event/

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/09...andidate-outside-somerville-theatre-saturday/

Direct Headline: Democrat Supporters Accused of Attacking Republicans at AOC ‘Squad’ Event in Boston

...Just days after a North Dakota man admitted to killing an 18-year-old because he was a Republican, supporters of the ultra-progressive Democratic group known as The Squad, attacked a group of Republicans holding a vigil in Boston on Sept. 24....“These people are despicable and they are terrorists,” said Palmer, who accused Pressley of sending the men “to shut us up.”....Palmer said he is outraged that no one in the Democratic party or liberal media is talking about the death of 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson, killed last week by 41-year-old Shannon Brandt....The violence against Palmer and the others broke out as Dr Ibram Kendi, author of the book “How to Be an Antiracist” was hosting The Squad event.....Jim Lyons, chairman of the Massachusetts Republican Party attended the vigil for Ellingson earlier in the day..... he is outraged by the double standards behind the way Ellingson’s death is being handled....“What we’re seeing nationally and now we’re seeing in Massachusetts is selective enforcement of our laws. If this was a Biden supporter, it would be a national story; everyone would be talking about it.”

....In another video, four men, some with their faces covered fully with black masks, jump another Ellingson supporter, later identified as Shawn Nelson, pummeling him to the ground....Nelson, who was holding an American flag when he was attacked, can be seen in the video bleeding from his wounds he suffered during the assault....Palmer said he is planning to coordinate another vigil for Ellingson in Boston.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/democ...ans-at-aoc-squad-event-in-boston_4755058.html

Here's another story that won't be covered. Shawn Nelson, a gay black Conservative and Republican, is holding an American flag, and is protesting the death of Cayler Ellingson at an event for The Squad. Then he is beaten up and has to be sent to the hospital because of his injuries. It's "alleged" that Ayanna Pressley ordered her supporters to clean out the area of Republican protesters.

A GAY BLACK MAN GETS BEATEN FOR HIS POLITICAL VIEWPOINTS. He's there to protest, in part, for the senseless partisan murder of Cayler Ellingson. AND THE LEFT LEANING ACTIVIST COMPLICIT MSM RESPONDS WITH NOTHING.

Why?

Yawn. Wake me up when ever the MSM reports a story the way you think it should.

Why?

Violence is never acceptable and I hope the people involved are punished appropriately. But it appears that your narrative might not be accurate. It appears this person is usually instigating the violence and this may have been a response to a previous attack by him.

Why?

Violence is never acceptable and I hope the people involved are punished appropriately. But it appears that your narrative might not be accurate. It appears this person is usually instigating the violence and this may have been a response to a previous attack by him.

GBH is a leftist radio station. I live here.

Why?

...Just days after a North Dakota man admitted to killing an 18-year-old because he was a Republican,

:lol:

No, Gordon, he didn't kill an 18 year old just because he was a Republican.

Ok. But the point still stands.
It’s not accurate. His phone was stolen and when he tried to get it back he was struck and defended himself.

https://twitter.com/CotterReporter/status/1565041550060576774?s=20&t=C-dm-vU2M2w9g5mRlJ95hg
Ok. Even if I that is correct. It doesn't really change my point. Making this an attack because he is a Republican is a pretty big leap to make. It is just as likely this is a response to a previous incident.

It’s not accurate. His phone was stolen and when he tried to get it back he was struck and defended himself.

https://twitter.com/CotterReporter/status/1565041550060576774?s=20&t=C-dm-vU2M2w9g5mRlJ95hg
Ok. Even if I that is correct. It doesn't really change my point. Making this an attack because he is a Republican is a pretty big leap to make. It is just as likely this is a response to a previous incident.
He is a Republican who was attacked for protesting Democrat politicians. It’s not like he was just walking down the street and was attacked randomly.

He is a Republican who was attacked for protesting Democrat politicians. It’s not like he was just walking down the street and was attacked randomly.
Nor did I say that.

Direct Headline: Shannon Brandt intends to 'fully defend' himself against murder charge in Cayler Ellingson's death: lawyer

Adam Sabes October 15, 2022 8:19pm EDT

....Shannon Brandt intends to "fully defend" himself against the murder charge......Brandt, 41, was arrested after police say he used his SUV to fatally hit Cayler Ellingson, 18, during the early morning hours of Sept. 18 after a street dance at a local bar in McHenry, North Dakota.

....After appearing in court, Mark Friese, Brandt's attorney, told Fox News Digital that Brandt is intending to "fully defend" himself from the allegations......"We have requested discovery and background information from the prosecutor. That process was set back a little bit due to the dismissal of the initial charges," Friese said. "Once we receive and review discovery, I may be able to tell you more. For now, I can tell you it is Mr. Brandt’s intention to fully defend against the allegations pending in the open case file....."

....Before being charged with murder, Brandt was released from jail after posting a $50,000 bond on Sept. 20. Court documents show that he wasn't placed on curfew or house arrest as a condition of his release....
Brandt also "made comments regarding the incident being intentional and not an accident" during the 911 call, according to the probable cause affidavit.....

.....An autopsy performed on Ellingson indicates that his injuries were the result of being "ran over" by the SUV, not being hit by the front of the car....

....Brandt's criminal history consists of arrests for unlawful possession of alcohol and fleeing a peace officer on foot in October 2006, as well as being arrested for a DUI with actual physical control in February 2002, according to records.

A neighbor told Fox News Digital that Brandt "had too much to drink" on the night of the incident and would go on "rampages" when he's drunk. Brandt's blood-alcohol level was above the legal limit 0.08, a breathalyzer test later showed, the affidavit states.....Brandt was handed an "extremely low" bail for what he did, the neighbor also said, stating that it should have been much higher....One of the neighbors Fox News Digital spoke with said that the incident has left community-members devastated.
"I can't get my head around it. I still don't know.....That's all anybody can talk about right now......"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/shannon-...-murder-charge-cayler-ellingsons-death-lawyer

https://www.foxnews.com/us/shannon-brandt-what-know-north-dakota-man-mowed-down-cayler-ellingson-suv

There is no way the left leaning activist complicit side of the MSM will cover this story. It's indefensible. Also Brandt's criminal history is now coming to light. Previous DUI and previous stops based on alcohol usage.

Bishop Evans was the Texas National Guardsman who drowned trying to save two illegal immigrants from being trapped in a river. Later it was discovered both illegals were drug mules. Since Evans was black and from Texas, the majority of the MSM pretended he did not exist. Didn't fit the "narrative"

Can't have talk about criminals and drug dealers and drugs coming across the border in droves by way of Biden's failed public policy. Can't have talk about a black American dying for that utter insanity, not in the "age of identity politics"

What kind of narrative exists here for the majority of the MSM? Brandt is a white middle aged heterosexual male involved in what appears to be a politically motivated killing where the victim is 18 years old and looks bi-racial. Ellingson's aesthetic and age will make his story resonate with all the college aged voters that are aggrieved over student loans, the exploding costs of a college education and failures with practical climate change policy.

"Unpaid media coverage", VIA COORDINATION ACROSS MULTIPLE PLATFORMS, that specifically and consistently leans to one side of the political aisle begins to violate the FEC's policies on "in-kind contributions"

This this is more than just "covering a story", it also now becomes a salient conflict regarding campaign finance laws.

Direct Headline: Shannon Brandt intends to 'fully defend' himself against murder charge in Cayler Ellingson's death: lawyer

....Shannon Brandt intends to "fully defend" himself against the murder charge......Brandt, 41, was arrested after police say he used his SUV to fatally hit Cayler Ellingson, 18, during the early morning hours of Sept. 18 after a street dance at a local bar in McHenry, North Dakota.

....After appearing in court, Mark Friese, Brandt's attorney, told Fox News Digital that Brandt is intending to "fully defend" himself from the allegations......"We have requested discovery and background information from the prosecutor. That process was set back a little bit due to the dismissal of the initial charges," Friese said. "Once we receive and review discovery, I may be able to tell you more. For now, I can tell you it is Mr. Brandt’s intention to fully defend against the allegations pending in the open case file....."

....Before being charged with murder, Brandt was released from jail after posting a $50,000 bond on Sept. 20. Court documents show that he wasn't placed on curfew or house arrest as a condition of his release....
Brandt also "made comments regarding the incident being intentional and not an accident" during the 911 call, according to the probable cause affidavit.....

.....An autopsy performed on Ellingson indicates that his injuries were the result of being "ran over" by the SUV, not being hit by the front of the car....

....Brandt's criminal history consists of arrests for unlawful possession of alcohol and fleeing a peace officer on foot in October 2006, as well as being arrested for a DUI with actual physical control in February 2002, according to records.

A neighbor told Fox News Digital that Brandt "had too much to drink" on the night of the incident and would go on "rampages" when he's drunk. Brandt's blood-alcohol level was above the legal limit 0.08, a breathalyzer test later showed, the affidavit states.....Brandt was handed an "extremely low" bail for what he did, the neighbor also said, stating that it should have been much higher....One of the neighbors Fox News Digital spoke with said that the incident has left community-members devastated.
"I can't get my head around it. I still don't know.....That's all anybody can talk about right now......"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/shannon-...-murder-charge-cayler-ellingsons-death-lawyer

https://www.foxnews.com/us/shannon-brandt-what-know-north-dakota-man-mowed-down-cayler-ellingson-suv

There is no way the left leaning activist complicit side of the MSM will cover this story. It's indefensible. Also Brandt's criminal history is now coming to light. Previous DUI and previous stops based on alcohol usage.

Bishop Evans was the Texas National Guardsman who drowned trying to save two illegal immigrants from being trapped in a river. Later it was discovered both illegals were drug mules. Since Evans was black and from Texas, the majority of the MSM pretended he did not exist. Didn't fit the "narrative"

Can't have talk about criminals and drug dealers and drugs coming across the border in droves by way of Biden's failed public policy. Can't have talk about a black American dying for that utter insanity, not in the "age of identity politics"

What kind of narrative exists here for the majority of the MSM? Brandt is a white middle aged heterosexual male involved in what appears to be a politically motivated killing where the victim is 18 years old and looks bi-racial. Ellingson's aesthetic and age will make his story resonate with all the college aged voters that are aggrieved over student loans, the exploding costs of a college education and failures with practical climate change policy.

"Unpaid media coverage", VIA COORDINATION ACROSS MULTIPLE PLATFORMS, that specifically and consistently leans to one side of the political aisle begins to violate the FEC's policies on "in-kind contributions"

This this is more than just "covering a story", it also now becomes a salient conflict regarding campaign finance laws.

Both CBS News and CNN (among numerous other news outlets) covered Bishop Evans death, so it is incorrect to say that most of MSM pretended he did not exist.

My wife has had enough with me pointing out "nice boats" I see being trailered down the highway. One day, she said to me, "why don't you tell me when you see a boat you don't like?"

along those lines, maybe start a thread here when the MSM reports on an event that meets your approval. I think THAT would be news worthy.

Both CBS News and CNN (among numerous other news outlets) covered Bishop Evans death, so it is incorrect to say that most of MSM pretended he did not exist.

also, why do we pretend that FOX news is not part of the MSM collective? they get more eyeballs than anyone else.

also, why do we pretend that FOX news is not part of the MSM collective? they get more eyeballs than anyone else.
We know the reason, don’t we?

Because mainstream media was a term popularized by Rush Limbaugh. It describes the major media which, before Fox, monopolized the TV airways and print media and shifted wildly left in the 80's and became an echo chamber supporting Democratic policies. Fox grew out of the void left by this shift in accepted liberal narrative by these mainstream sources. Mainstream media has always referred to the media which pushes the politically correct narrative. You do not get to redefine it.

Because mainstream media was a term popularized by Rush Limbaugh. It describes the major media which, before Fox, monopolized the TV airways and print media and shifted wildly left in the 80's and became an echo chamber supporting Democratic policies. Fox grew out of the void left by this shift in accepted liberal narrative by these mainstream sources. Mainstream media has always referred to the media which pushes the politically correct narrative. You do not get to redefine it.

You do not get to redefine it.

Jon, you are not the last word on the meaning or definition of words or terminology.

so it's a legacy definition defined to only include center and left of center media, but excludes the largest media outlet in the country? That doesn't sound very mainstream at all.

You do not get to redefine it.

Jon, you are not the last word on the meaning or definition of words or terminology.
Oh the irony

Users who are viewing this thread