What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My offseason partial rebuild moves. Sorry, Kind of long. (1 Viewer)

KingJombi

Footballguy
I'm just going to list my team when I started. Single QB Full PPR.
QB - D. Jones, Tua T.
RB - Kenneth Walker, Aaron Jones, Miles Sanders, Michael Carter
WR - S. Diggs, C. Kirk, Mike Williams, Brandon Cooks, D.J. Chark, George Pickens, Nico Collins, Romeo Dobbs, Josh Palmer
TE - Mark Andrews, Greg Dulcich, Tyler Higbee
K - always stream
D - always stream

I had picks 1-08, 2-01, and 2-08.

So, obviously I'm pretty thin at RB. First thing I did was trade Diggs for the 1-04 and Jahan Dotson. This stung because I drafted Diggs as a rookie in the 3rd round and have had him his entire career but he's 30 and being a pain in the *** again.
Now, I really wanted RB Gibbs but figure I needed to get to 2 to get him but all my offers were rejected. We can't trade during the draft which kind of sucks but also makes it interesting in other ways. You really have to study your league-mates tendencies. I decided to stick at 4 and see what happens, maybe Gibbs or JSN would fall to me. Anyway, the more I looked at the board, the more I felt the cut-off line was at pick 7. After that it was just a mass of 4th tier guys. I already had more picks than I could comfortably fit on my roster so I traded 1-08 and 2-01 for 1-07 and 2-07. Now I could take Charbonett (assuming JSN and Gibbs aren't there) at 1-04 and whatever WR is left at 1-07. I didn't see much difference in talent between who would be there at 2-01 or 2-07. Maybe I try to package those two 2nd rounders to move up a bit but for right now, before the draft I'm thinking I'll just keep them, maybe someone marginal (like Carter, Dobbs or Collins) I was planning on keeping get's hurt or just isn't coming on like I hope in training camp. Scoop up some of that RB depth or a QB since mine aren't great. If I use all 4 picks I'll have to cut 3 guys. Max roster is 21.

Anyway, that's what I've done so far. Just talking in the void here I know, but it's a slow day for me here.

Users who are viewing this thread