What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Name the worst QB on this list (1 Viewer)

Who is the WORST Quarterback on this list?

• Favre

Votes: 45 30.6%
  • Elway

Votes: 28 19.0%
  • Staubach

Votes: 62 42.2%
  • Manning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Montana

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Brady

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Marino

Votes: 9 6.1%

• Total voters
Look, the question on the table is "Who is the WORST QB on this list".    And that's not Staubach.   Not even close.  He was awesome at running a two minute drill at the end of a game, and that has to be the defining characteristic of a great QB.

I enjoyed watching Farve play, because who doesn't like watching a gunslinger?   He made some beautiful plays, and he also ####### sucked sometimes.   Made for great TV.

It's clear that there are two types of people in this thread.

Those who recognize Favre as a nothing more than a souped up Trent Dilfer and those who never saw Staubach play.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really tough to answer and poor Roger Staubach who is being mixed in with players from a different era when a quarterback wasn't asked to throw nearly as much.

I'm not sure how to measure who was worst. I'm a Packer fan and loved Favre but he had a really high ceiling and a really low floor but man, his guys loved playing with this guy.

Staubach was actually slightly before my time.

In the end I voted Elway. I didn't see a ton of his games but when I did I didn't feel like he stood out as much as some of these guys so I called him the worst for me. That was just based on my judgement of who I felt had the least impact on his games but it's not like he wasn't a great QB.

Users who are viewing this thread