What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nazis at Newport Harbor High School (in Orange County) (1 Viewer)

Yeah, if you have an IQ over 90, he is, just in centrist Democrat form.  You know exactly where the thread is headed and what agenda he's trying to get over on you while thinking you to be unwittingly playing along. But at this point, everybody knows it.  
Ahh so trying to insult me now.  

Bye, you aren’t worth it...

listen rockaction said this is not a story so bam brohan its not a story sorry you will just have to live with it take that to the bank bromigo
I never said it wasn't a story, just that it wasn't thread worthy necessarily. Like homelessness, though, it seems like there's a narrative the media strives to create. 

As far as whether I'm correct? Brohan/no man/infallible
im just busing your you know what brohan i just personally dont like it when people tell others that they should not start threads about things etc its just a burr under my saddle that is all take that to the bank bromigo

im just busing your you know what brohan i just personally dont like it when people tell others that they should not start threads about things etc its just a burr under my saddle that is all take that to the bank bromigo
Yeah, I'm usually the one defending starting threads, too. Don't blame you, bromigo. I just guess I wish tim had cut to the chase on the issue he really wanted to discuss.  

Probably because we've had the discussion eighty freaking times. Here's my take, again: Trump has done nothing to help society's inexorable march towards a more tolerant, forgiving society. He's a buffoon who says divisive things often and has a New York rudeness that's almost unparalleled in modern politics. But there is no great increase in hate crimes or hatred in general. It's always been there, it's just that it sticks out more because it's so:

1. Rare - sticks out like a sore thumb 
  2. Overwhelmingly offensive to the majority
  3. Captured more easily by people with constant cameras in their pockets
  4. Covered by media outlets looking to push a sensationalist narrative
There is nothing about #MAGA that's inherently racist, IMO. I don't care what Cohen says or what people speculate. There's always been hate, always will be hate, but these days it sticks out because of the aforementioned factors and pearl clutchers that can't handle frank talk about certain issues. 

There. There's your discussion. I'm not changing my mind.   
Cool, thanks for stopping by.  Have a good one. 

Oh, shoot.  Sorry, figured that post would be the end of your participation in the thread.  Should have kept reading. 

parasaurolophus said:
This is 1000 times worse than the drinking game. 
Definitely worse. Though there were some screen captures of chats involving a couple of the Newport Harbor kids that involved some hateful stuff. 

what, 6-10 in a photo doing something dumb while drunk .... not exactly a white power movement 

if it was 5,000 going to the streets and blocking an interstate and preaching white skin is discriminated against and white lives matter ..... then there might be something here.

other than that .... there is nothing here other that drunk idiocy that passed when they woke the next morning to a headache

what, 6-10 in a photo doing something dumb while drunk .... not exactly a white power movement 

if it was 5,000 going to the streets and blocking an interstate and preaching white skin is discriminated against and white lives matter ..... then there might be something here.

other than that .... there is nothing here other that drunk idiocy that passed when they woke the next morning to a headache
sure

The girl in the video is the daughter of the guy who owns what I'd guess is the most valuable car dealership in our state.  That has been the biggest Toyota dealership since I was a kid.  His dad started it I believe.

Fair point, except perhaps for the kid reportedly posting “F Jews” and calling Jews “pieces of ####” the next day when the photos had gone public and the kids were worried about getting in trouble. There was also the kid who reportedly joked the following day in an instagram (or maybe Snapchat, not sure which) comment string: “My phones dying. Just like the Jews.”

I say “reportedly” because a couple of my friends with kids in that school district posted screenshots, but I have no idea if they are real or doctored. 

Shula-holic said:
The girl in the video is the daughter of the guy who owns what I'd guess is the most valuable car dealership in our state.  That has been the biggest Toyota dealership since I was a kid.  His dad started it I believe.
And they'll be in Bryant-Denny in 8 months cheering on all those that they want to put in a concentration camp as Bama rolls to another championship. 

Last edited by a moderator:
And they'll be in Bryant-Denny in 8 months cheering on all those that they want to put in a concentration camp as Bama rolls to another championship. 
The word is the boy standing in the video has already had his acceptance from Alabama revoked.  I'm not sure if that's true but some of the parents and teachers have heard that.  But yeah I get your point.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah. Good catch.  My apologies.
No worries.  It's all local for me and my wife teaches in that system so I get to hear it all.  That's a really large system now and only has the two high schools.  The one with the teacher issue last year is the largest high school in the state now.  It was the one in the old "Two a Days" that was on MTV.

It was cheap and lazy for sure. I was wanted to :pokey:
I know, or at least, that's what I thought you were doing. I wasn't really upset.

:hifive:

I think if this thread is a "post here when teenagers do outright racist/sexist/classist ####," then it's certainly threadworthy.  

They were probably just drunk.  You know how high school kids will have a few drinks, design and print posters with Nazi symbols and propaganda, go down to the school, and hang them.  I don’t see why we need a thread about it. 
Exactly! And the fact that it happened a few days after a Holocaust survivor spoke to the kids is nothing more than a coincidental leftist agenda being pushed by the liberal media.

we should not even be talking about this what appears to be more than just a one off thing story sometimes you just gotta let systemic hate be systemic hate and there is nothing to talk about take that to the bank brohans 

Users who are viewing this thread