What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NCAA BRACKET POOL :: QUARTERS #2 (1 Viewer)

Alright with us wrapping up for the tournament I would ask that all people that will win money/could win money please PM me your information with your paypal address. Those who are going to lose money please make sure that your PMs are open as I will pm you the person/persons you will need to ship to.

Once the game is over tonight I will update the spreadsheets and everyone will have until tomorrow at noon to point out any problems with the numbers. At noon tomorrow I will finalize everything and send out the emails and post in the thread who is paying who and how much they are paying.

Hope everyone enjoyed participating and will be back next year.

Thanks.

Galmgren -$109.25mquinnjr -$5.25LOCO -$37.25rollin_game -$99.25Detroit Fan 365 $60.75Frostillicus $202.75skinny $54.75psufans2 -$67.25

These are the totals I have for this pool. If you won money please send me the pm with your paypal information. If anyone sees anything different or wrong please let me know. Tomorrow at noon I will do the accounting with who needs to pay who.

Thanks.

Frostillicus= 202.75

psufans2 -67.25

r0llin_game -99.25

galmgren -36.25

Detroit fan 365 = 60.75

Loco -37.25

mquinjr -5.25

galmgren -18.25

Skinny = 54.75

galmgren -54.75

Alright this is how I see payouts working. Sorry Galm for breaking you down 3 ways but it limited everyone else. I have all 3 addresses for the above so I will give anyone a little bit to protest and then I will send out pms with who needs to send to who so be on the lookout. Will come back to this once I clean up the other pools.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frostillicus= 202.75

psufans2 -67.25

r0llin_game -99.25

galmgren -36.25

Detroit fan 365 = 60.75

Loco -37.25

mquinjr -5.25

galmgren -18.25

Skinny = 54.75

galmgren -54.75

Alright this is how I see payouts working. Sorry Galm for breaking you down 3 ways but it limited everyone else. I have all 3 addresses for the above so I will give anyone a little bit to protest and then I will send out pms with who needs to send to who so be on the lookout. Will come back to this once I clean up the other pools.
No worries, if you are going to suck this bad you should expect to have a little more suffering when it comes time to pay up.

Alright PMs all sent out. I sent my money to Frostillicus. Winners please keep the thread updated so I can keep tabs on who paid. Thanks.

Frostillicus= 202.75

psufans2 -67.25 (PAID)

r0llin_game -99.25 (PAID)

galmgren -36.25 (PAID)

Detroit fan 365 = 60.75

Loco -37.25 (PAID)

mquinjr -5.25 (PAID)

galmgren -18.25 (PAID)

Skinny = 54.75

galmgren -54.75 (PAID)

Last edited by a moderator:
r0llin paid. thanks guys. I gotta say it's impressive how a bunch of total strangers can get together to do something like that and have the payments all run so smoothly. Good times. If I had lost more than $20 I was going to just quit the message board and come back under a new alias.

r0llin paid. thanks guys. I gotta say it's impressive how a bunch of total strangers can get together to do something like that and have the payments all run so smoothly. Good times. If I had lost more than $20 I was going to just quit the message board and come back under a new alias.
I'm sure people have stiffed on games like this before. Without getting too corny, this message board feels overall like a community where (on the whole) people aren't here to burn each other on payouts in a game of chance. I've learned to trust people on here. It's low stakes enough where no one's eating cat food if a payment doesn't come through, but it's not the feeling of lighting money on fire in joining up on something like this.

Glad to be here and participate in these things with you folks!

Looks like we are all paid and closed out. If there are any issues with this pool please send me a pm as I will not look for the thread anymore as it should fall by the wayside :) .

Users who are viewing this thread