What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 2 $100 PPR LeagueSafe FAAB ESPN $25 Weekly Winner (1 Viewer)

rayzdabar

Footballguy
Need 2 to join third year ESPN PPR League. Payments made through leaguesafe.  First to pay league fees will be in the league.  Would like a member that loves fantasy football and will be competitive. We had a really competitive league at least with the people that were in contention.  6 Team Playoff with the top two teams receiving first week byes. Some details of our league are as follows:

Entry Fee: $100 
Scoring: H2H Points - Fractional Scoring 
Draft: Snake 
Draft Date: Monday, September 3, 2018
Draft Time: 8:00 PM EST 
Waiver: FAAB 
12 Member PPR - 6 Team Playoff

PAYOUTS - 100% 
First Place: $525 
Second Place: $250 
Third Place: $100

Weekly Prize: $25 (To be paid at the conclusion of Season - Leaguesafe)

If interested, please contact patience_lives@yahoo.com to join and pay LeagueSafe entry fee.  I am fair and honest and that is how the league is run.The payment deadline in August 17, 2018. First to pay will be in the league. We already have 10/12 Paid members.

flyy1313

Footballguy
I am interested but I would like to see your page before I join as in how free agents are picked up the trading other stuff but if you could email that to me the link sometimes it's a problem because it makes you join the League before you can look at it and I don't want to waste your time thanks respectfully Jimmy...jlagrow63@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread