What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 2 for Startup Keeper (1 Viewer)

Nate Blough

Footballguy
I am looking for two owners for a 12 team startup league. I will state up front that it is a local league and we DO NOT use League Safe. I have a lot of references from many known football guys (anjin-San, patoons, Motown strike team, title town favres). I would accept payment via Paypal which would have some backing.

Particulars

8 man keeper league based on contracts.

Draft 18 guys with the following contracts available: 4 4 year contracts, 4 3 year contracts, 5 2 year contracts, 5 1 year contracts.

Lineups require:

QB

RB

WR

WR

Flex WR RB TE

Flex WR RB TE

K

DEF

OFF

TE's are not a required starting position. Also, we start an offensive line which gets points based on total offensive yardage and points and sacks allowed.

The scoring is very different including 2 ppr and also bonuses based on completion % and yds per carry and yds per rec. the scoring is all listed on the web site.

You can find the league here:

http://www.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/63614

The cost is 75.00 a year and the draft is scheduled for this Sunday at 10 AM.

If you are interested please email me at nateblough200@aol.com or text me at 814-329-1758. If anyone has reservations about payment I will be fine giving my home address, work, work phone numbers, etc.

We already have 10 solid owners and would like 2 more to round it out.

Users who are viewing this thread