What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 2 keepers (1 Viewer)

StackTheLine

Footballguy
Long running family league, last year turned into 2 player keeper. Standard scoring, NON ppr, 12 team. Start qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, Te, rb/wr/Te flex. I will have the 2nd pick in every round. I'll be keeping  Amari Cooper and one of....

Spencer Ware

Rob Kelley

Jordan Reed

Sammy Watkins

Keenan Allen

Thanks

is there  a cost with keeping a player? and how long can u keep them?  Im probably leaning allen, a cost would help decide, but I'm not ecstatic about any of them tbh

Do you have a "keep just Amari Cooper" option?  That's the #1 choice!  None of the guys listed are 1st or 2nd round worthy.

If you HAVE to keep one, I would keep Allen but not be happy about it.

I agree completely with fightingillini.  You don't have a second round worthy keeper.  But if you must keep 2 players then keep Allen.

How is it that you get 2nd pick every round?  That seems like a very unfair advantage in a keep only 2 league.

I agree completely with fightingillini.  You don't have a second round worthy keeper.  But if you must keep 2 players then keep Allen.

How is it that you get 2nd pick every round?  That seems like a very unfair advantage in a keep only 2 league.
Draft order was reverse order of final standings and the commish wanted to try it.... I agree it is an advantage.

When do you have to decide? Maybe wait it out and see what Jordan Reed's status is. Allen would be my choice if you aren't inclined to do that.

Do you have to keep anyone? Like, if you keep nobody, could you then have the #1 pick if the guy at #1 kept someone?

If you are forced to keep two guys, I'd go with Cooper and Allen(I would have said Watkins 3 days ago)

I have to keep 2... I have till the 17th to decide and originally had Reed (because he is difference maker at TE, IF healthy) but the toe is bothersome. Not that the others are pictures of health themselves.

No one has mentioned Ware, is that because of Hunt? He did drop off allot at the end of last year.

If you have to use your 1st round on any of those guys I wouldn't keep any of them.  For a 2nd, I'd keep Allen

Draft order was reverse order of final standings and the commish wanted to try it.... I agree it is an advantage.
That is only realistic for dynasty leagues where you keep the majority of your team.  For only two keepers last year really has no impact to this year and picking first every round will be a huge advantage......one that can really only be equalized if the people drafting at the top are terrible players.  I would really lobby against this type of draft with only 2 keepers.  

Users who are viewing this thread