What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need a Deep Flex this week (1 Viewer)

packer_junkie

Footballguy
Need a Flex WR w/ Dallas (Pollard/CD) on a Bye

My waiver wire Options:
Alec Pierce @ New England
T Marshall JR @ Cincy
M Jones jr vs Vegas
D Carter @ Atlanta
Renfrow @ Jax

Any thoughts on this tier??

Just my opinion here, because any of these guys can have a good game or lay an egg on a week to week basis right now.

1. Pierce
2. Jones and Renfrow
3. The rest

I'd put Zay and Pierce around the same spot. I'd probably start Zay over Pierce because I like Lawrence better than Ehlinger, but either of those two are capable of scoring a TD and one upping the other. If you are favoring one in your mind, go with your gut.

Dealing with two of these in my lineup this week as a result of Chase and Williams injuries plus Lamb and Diontae byes :(

Pierce is dealing with a running QB facing a NE D that can throw a shutout on any given week.
Marshall's QB looked good last week. The matchup stinks but he's a guy that could be more than a one week filler if you pick him up.
Marvin and Zay have decent matchups. Zay's above this tier for me but not by much.
I thought about Carter too. If Allen gets dinged up and forced back out, it could be Carter and a bunch of guys no one's ever heard of with the RBs and TEs.
Renfrow's been dog **** this year. Hollins out targeting him. I think Hollins if not owned is a better play than Renfrow at this point.

I ultimately grabbed Marshall and Josh Reynolds and will be rolling them out there.. yikes.

Is this PPR or standard? That will affect the rankings a bit.

Pierce/Jones are the boom/bust play for me. I probably roll the dice and go with Jones.

Users who are viewing this thread