What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need advice on a trade... (1 Viewer)

Thrashntrash

Footballguy
PPR scoring 

Starting lineup- QB, RB,RB,WR,WR,WR, TE, Flex (RB, WR, TE), K, Def

My team

QBs- Stafford and Luck

RBs- Gurley, Freeman, McCoy, Breida, Morris, Ingram

WRs- Adams, Fitz, Woods, Crab, M. WIlliams, J. Gordon, Callaway

TEs- Cook and Rudolph

K-Lutz

Def- Rams and Broncos

Trade-

I give up Breida, Morris and Callaway and I get - Alex Collins, Ekeler, and Enunwa

Do I pull the trigger?

I don't like giving up Breida here but i would say in this trade you are giving up less.
Agreed, I like breida but think i'm making out better, even if slightly.  The WRs could go either way, Collins should finish better than breida but isn't doing well now and ekeler has developed his own value.  Morris is splitting at best, more of a handcuff. 

Breida best player in trade however Collins should improve and I remain high on Ekeler. Enunwa puts you over the top. Pull the trigger

Any other thoughts on this trade. The more I look at it, the less Iike it. Breida is the best player in the deal and Callaway has a great shot to be better than enunwa. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Browns keep Mayfield in then Callaway's ceiling goes pretty high as each game passes. I wouldn't do this trade.

If the Browns keep Mayfield in then Callaway's ceiling goes pretty high as each game passes. I wouldn't do this trade.
I also agree with this, if you haven't already pulled the trigger, I would wait for this week to see. I think Brieda does very well and you could potentially get more.

Users who are viewing this thread