What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need help with Keeper Advice; (1 Viewer)

Tajma

Footballguy
I can keep up to 2. But I lose picks in the 1st round and then the 2nd round. Here are my options.

Justin Jefferson - #5 overall; #3 WR
Sam LaPorta - #11 overall;#2 TE
Puka Nacua - #17 overall; #8 WR
Josh Allen - #20 overall; #2 QB

1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 d, 1 rb/wr/te, 1k

4 for throwing td

6 for receiving or running td

1 point for 20 PaYds

1 point for 10 RuYds

1 point for 10 RecYds

12 teams

16 roster spots

It is a serpentine straight draft.

I pick #12.

I keep Jefferson for sure. After that I likely don't keep anybody and take my chances at 2.01. All those guys will likely still be available at your 2.01 pick along with some other options that may be better. Just keep Jefferson and take BPA for your 2nd pick.

I think JJ is a no brainer at 1.12.

After that it's kinda tough. few questions to ponder:

• Are you expecting most other teams to also be keeping 2 players? If so, that's roughly 20 players gone from rounds 1 & 2.
  • What other players are you anticipating being kept (i.e. will the value of Puka/ LaPorta at 2.01 be greater/ worse after considering who else is being kept?)
    • I wouldn't really consider Allen here
  • how high are you on Puka/ LaPorta?
    • do you like either more than who might be there at 2.01?

Take a look at mine if you have a chance:

JJ 110%
I’d also keep Laporta but that’s a strategy keeper thing based on your ranking. If most people keep players and you have Laporta at #11 he will probably be the highest player on your board in the 2nd round anyway why not guarantee you get him?

But if you see the other keepers and you have a shot at someone you want more don’t keep him.

Users who are viewing this thread