What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need help with my lineup! Full Point PPR; TE's 1.5 PPR (1 Viewer)

dfine1966

Footballguy
I need to decide on who I'm going to start at RB, WR, TE and Flex

Starting D. Henry already; Need to start 1 other: RB: Antonio Gibson, Gio Bernard or L. Murray

Starting Golladay already: Need to start 1 other: WR: AJ Brown (Tough matchup vs Pitt), Jamison Crowder(QUESTIONABLE TO PLAY), Keelan Cole, Cole Beasley

Need to start 1 TE: Noah Fant or TJ Hockensen (1.5 PPR)

Whoever I don't start at the other positions I can use for Flex. I need to start 2 Flex (RB,WR, TE): Available would be those 3 RB's, any of the other WR's I mentioned or the other TE.

Any help would be appreciated. Let me know what you think?

In spite of what looks like a tough matchup, I still like Brown at WR.  Gibson is my choice at RB, as I'm not sold on Cincy's offense against the Browns' defense, and Murray is behind a healthy and rolling Kamara.  Hockinson is my choice at TE.  For the flex, keep an eye on Crowder's injury and go with him if he plays (while questionable, thankfully he's not a game-time decision), and either Cole or Beasley (coin flip).  If you want to roll the dice, you can go with Murray and hope the Saints get up big and rest/protect Kamara.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/789672-wdis-qb-k-murray-or-m-ryan/

Users who are viewing this thread