What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need one replacement owner ASAP for 12 Player Keeper League, Auction Draft TONIGHT 9pm EST - INCENTIVES for new owner (1 Viewer)

yadaha

Footballguy
Need team replacement asap for auction draft tonight at 9pm EST. This is a 12 keeper player league on Yahoo, has been very competitive and running 7+ years

Personally I don't think the team is that bad, I've seen much worse but I don't want to cancel a 7 year keeper league cause I'm missing one team and draft is in 90 minutes, so am prepared to offer

the following incentives for the new owner, 3 options, choose one that works best for you.

1- 40% off entry fee, everyone else paid $100, you pay $60. This will not effect the end of season payout, we will still have $1,200 going out to winners.

2- Select one keeper from all unkept players, this without a doubt would balance things out, one example is Austin Eckler, you can keep for $28 which is 10% of your budget

3- Select one keeper from your roster and keep him free of charge, this will give you a budget edge at the draft.

Roster:

Derek Carr (LV - QB)     -
Cooper Kupp (LAR - WR)     29
Michael Gallup (Dal - WR)     8
Cole Beasley (Buf - WR)     -
Devonta Freeman (Atl - RB)     39
Duke Johnson (Hou - RB)     28
Darren Fells (Hou - TE)     -
Tarik Cohen (Chi - RB)     16
Jared Cook (NO - TE)     9
Jordan Howard (Mia - RB)     13
Jared Goff (LAR - QB)     6
Kalen Ballage (Mia - RB)     11
Wil Lutz (NO - K)     3
Harrison Butker (KC - K)     5
Los Angeles (LAR - DEF)     6
Baltimore (Bal - DEF)     4
Calvin Ridley (Atl - WR)     24

yadahan@gmail.com

Keep up to 3 players, cost is usually + $5 - $10 to keep, budget is $280. Players without a price are $10 to keep. Standard scoring, full payouts. 

Users who are viewing this thread