What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need Tight End help!. Who to pickup? (1 Viewer)

dfine1966

Footballguy
Need help at TE(Premium) FFPC FBG. I have Cole Kmet and Albert O and Cameron Brate. Want to drop Brate, but the pickings are bad. Was sick the day of draft, messed up on picks. Available are Jonnu Smith, Will Dissly, Tayson Hill, Kylen Granson , Moe Allie Cox, Juwan Johnson and OJ Howard. Slim pickings.

Yep, flip a coin. They will all be hit or miss. If I had to choose probably OJ given last week or Tayson though he is a gadget player.

Yep, flip a coin. They will all be hit or miss. If I had to choose probably OJ given last week or Tayson though he is a gadget player.
The problem with OJ is he only played a handful of snaps and only had two targets (yes they turned into TD's this week). The problem with Taysom is usage as well. He is "exciting" but do you trust him enough to put him in the lineup on that excitement. I would rather go with Juwuan Johnson at this point as he seems to be the primary receiving TE for the Saints and played a lot more than Hill

I agree about Juwuan Johnson. I actually like him and Kylen Granson of the Colts. He looks to be the receiver ahead of Moe Allie Cox. One of the reporters that follow the colts thinks Granson is going to have a break out year

Users who are viewing this thread