What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need to upgrade WR/TE- Which RB do I try to move (1 Viewer)

packer_junkie

Footballguy
I have
Mccaffery
Bijan
Kyren
Charbonnet

Is that how you would rank them? Obviously trying to get most bang for my buck in a trade. A very RB needy team has Olave and Nico-- Thinking of offering Charbonnet or maybe Kyren for Nico??

Bijan might carry more name value and land me a bigger fish but not actually score much more than the other two?

Would love your thoughts on who to move??

Charbonnet has a brutal schedule and it’s uncertain how long Walker will be out. If you can move him I would.

Regarding the bad schedule, Charbonnet does catch the ball so I still think he has value in PPR leagues.

Why not put them all out there and see what brings you the biggest return? If you don't have a significant feel for any of them let the market decide for you.

I doubt Kyren will get you very much because he has been out of site/out of mind and nobody knows how he will be used when he returns. You may want to shop Charbs to the Walker owner as he should have the most value to him and therefore the best return.

Users who are viewing this thread