What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New 14 team dynasty league needs 3 (1 Viewer)

tsaint

Footballguy
Hey guys,

I have combined the best parts of 2 dynasty leagues that I currently play and created a new dynasty league.

Here's a brief description ..... 14 teams, IDP , QB heavy scoring, cost = $105, roster size 26 (year 1) and then 28 afterwards, 4 rd rookie/FA draft (with 1st rd drafted in May, 2nd rd in June, 3rd in July and 4th in August ... this really boosts the trading during the rookie/FA draft .... the 4th rd gains value by being drafted during Preseason) I would like to set it up with league safe collecting and holding the money. Starting lineup = 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1 FLEX(RB,WR,TE) 1 DT,2LB and 1 DB.

Payouts:

1st wins $700

2nd wins $300

3rd wins $175

4th wins $100

5th wins $50

6th wins $25

$15 will be the prize for the team with the highest total points in the consolation brackett during the 3 playoff weeks.

$35 will be placed in a progessive jackpot that will be awarded to back to back league Champ !! This Jackpot could build up over time and become substantial, depending how long it takes for someone to go b2b (5 years and 3 dynasty leagues and I have yet seen a b2b champ ...so this progressive Jackpot might take a long time to win and could end up being several hundred dollars when finally claimed)

Here's a link http://www22.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/74370#0

if anyone thinks they might be interested send me an email.

Thanks,

Rick ( tsaint63@yahoo.com )

Users who are viewing this thread