What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

new dynasty auction draft results (1 Viewer)

mmierop4

Footballguy
just joined a fresh dynasty league hoping for a long road of success...and hoping to never do a 29 round draft again.

12 team 1pt ppr $300 auction cash
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 flex, 1 super

week 1 starting lineup
QB - $80 - J. Allen
RB1 - $22 - J.k. Dobbins
RB2 - $4 - B. Robinson
WR1 - $51 - G. Wilson
WR2 - $27 - C. Ridley
TE - $3 - D. Kincaid
Flex - $16 - T. McLaurin
Flex - $6 - M. Pittman
Flex - $2 - S. Moore
Super - $17 - C.J Stroud

Bench
$48 - J. Taylor
$3 - J. Mingo
$2 - R. Johnson
$4 - T. Spears
$1 - J. Williams
$1 - J. Johnson
$1 - T. Atwell
$1 - Z. White
$1 - K.J. Osborn
$1 - D. Parker
$1 - T. Palmer
$1 - P. Nacua
$1 - C. Latu
$1 - D. Allen
$1 - T. Tucker
$1 - Z. Wilson
$1 - S. Bennett
$1 - M. White
$1 - K. Allen

overall i love my team. not very old at all. i think i got some good depth picks for future/ trade value. i love wilson for the future. unfortunate for taylor but if this only lasts 4 games who care in the long run.

In what world would a dynasty startup draft see Bijan go for less money than Michael Pittman?

You need some significant help at QB. If Stroud doesn't hit you are in trouble. You also don't have a lot of depth. You have a lot of question marks for depth. They may hit but if they don't you are gonna have issues for a while. I am not a big fan of most of your bench but understand you were behind the 8-ball with only having $1 guys in those spots. I not a fan of this initial build.

In what world would a dynasty startup draft see Bijan go for less money than Michael Pittman?

You need some significant help at QB. If Stroud doesn't hit you are in trouble. You also don't have a lot of depth. You have a lot of question marks for depth. They may hit but if they don't you are gonna have issues for a while. I am not a big fan of most of your bench but understand you were behind the 8-ball with only having $1 guys in those spots. I not a fan of this initial build.
Gally, I think B. Robinson is supposed to be Brian Robinson of WASH.

Gally, I think B. Robinson is supposed to be Brian Robinson of WASH.
That would make a lot more sense price wise but really means his team takes a hit overall and is worse than I originally thought.

Users who are viewing this thread