What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Dynasty League Drafting soon (1 Viewer)

fflsfantasy

Footballguy
Startup dynasty league hosted by MyFantasyLeague needs owners.16 round draft will begin 24 hours after league is full. 12 hour timer which runs continously2 round rookie/free agent draft on May 17th @ 6pm ET2 round rookie/free agent draft on August 23rd @ 6pm ETDraft order will be randomized after league is full. Rookie draft order will be the reverse of initial draft order.Note: Commissioner is participating in LeagueRules- http://fantasyfootballleaguesite.com/rules.htmlPayouts- http://fantasyfootballleaguesite.com/payoutsleagues.htmlLeague Site- http://www99.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/61369#0Join League- http://fantasyfootballleaguesite.com/join-leaguerenew-team.html

Did I read that right? $780 in prizes and $1200 collected?What exactly are you doing to earn your $350 bucks?

Did I read that right? $780 in prizes and $1200 collected?What exactly are you doing to earn your $350 bucks?
Wick... just reviewed also (good catch)... but the payout amount is higher. The payouts for finishes are $760, plus... It's 20 per week for 13 weeks, so $260... or $240 more on your total.. $1020. They are still making $180. PASS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wick... just reviewed also (good catch)... but the payout amount is higher. The payouts for finishes are $760, plus... It's 20 per week for 13 weeks, so $260... or $240 more on your total.. $1020. They are still making $180. PASS!!!
Wait, so the commish plays in the league AND keeps $180 to himself? Is that accurate?

Wait, so the commish plays in the league AND keeps $180 to himself? Is that accurate?
Not accurate. This is an actual site like Masters and RT Sports. They charge but you can expect your payout in a timely manner. I have never used them but when you click on payouts it shows the site.

so they payout in a timely manner... the key is that they collect $180 for a 12 team league. That is based on their payouts as listed. also, if a team wins over $600, they make you receive a w-9. Sorry, but for the $180, what are they doing that someone like me could do? I run a dynasty league on MFL and don't charge a dime.

so they payout in a timely manner... the key is that they collect $180 for a 12 team league. That is based on their payouts as listed. also, if a team wins over $600, they make you receive a w-9. Sorry, but for the $180, what are they doing that someone like me could do? I run a dynasty league on MFL and don't charge a dime.
I hear ya. Just saying how the site works

'One More Rep said:
Not accurate. This is an actual site like Masters and RT Sports. They charge but you can expect your payout in a timely manner. I have never used them but when you click on payouts it shows the site.
That's not what I was asking - the commish/site keeps $180 (based on the payouts) and the commish is also playing in the league. Doesn't seem fair...

For anyone to play a site that takes a rake on the league seems ridiculous to me. Paying $75 for MFL and hosting money on LeagueSafe is the best way to go. Or even hosting the league free on yahoo or ESPN.$180 is 15%of the prizepool. Easy pass.

$180 does not include the MFL fee, credit card fees, website fees, losses on orphan teams, $150 prize for the best team on the site, etc. You'll be hard pressed to find a site that uses MFL that has a higher payout percentage than us.

Users who are viewing this thread