What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Dynasty League - Looking for Owners (1 Viewer)

NJFC

Footballguy
Starting a new dynasty league (MFL, LeagueSafe), please reach out if interested!

Initial draft will be all current players, randomly generated snake draft order and 28 rounds.  First rookie draft will be 2023, rookie drafts will be 6 rounds.  Three years of future picks will be accessible for trades.

12 Teams - 3 Divisions - 6 Playoff Teams

2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, 1 K, 1 DEF

6 bench spots (so 18 active roster)

10 practice squad spots (must be in first 3 years in NFL, may be moved freely between practice squad and active roster)

$250 entry fee.  $2,000 to league winner, $500 to playoff runner up, $500 to regular season winner.

Additionally $20 weekly high/low score credit/debit.

https://www48.myfantasyleague.com/2022/home/60765#0

Any chance you’d consider making it an auction? Also- how do you pay/receive the weekly $20? How do you ensure owners pay this? What do you do to the inevitable orphans? 
thanks 

Any chance you’d consider making it an auction? Also- how do you pay/receive the weekly $20? How do you ensure owners pay this? What do you do to the inevitable orphans?
thanks
Hey sorry these forums were down, just seeing this. No, not looking for an auction league. Initial draft will be snake.

We're using league safe for payments and there's also an accounting function on MFL which can track what's due to/from each team. So the weekly award is easy to track and can be paid up and out at the end of the season. If it's not enjoyable for the league, we'll remove it. But I do think it at least keeps owners who are out of it setting their lineups, which is why I have it to start.

Orphans - common problem. Once the league is filled up we can discuss. I'm of the mind that there should be a buy out, same as there's a buy in, and that would go into the pool for the following season. But same question you asked... how do you ensure someone pays this, if they're leaving the league anyway it's tough to enforce. And then you still need to find a new owner anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread