What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England at Indianapolis (1 Viewer)

Need Dion Lewis and Gronk to combine for 60 pts and for Luck to basically play terrible or sit out again at some point to actually win this week...

... so you're telling me there's a chance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Need Dion Lewis and Gronk to combine for 60 pts and for Luck to basically play terrible or sit out again at some point to actually win this week...

PPR? You should be good.

:popcorn:

I need 71.5 out of the same two.

I'm hoping this game isn't a fantasy let down. So many times, we think it's going to be a high scoring affair and it turns out to be a dud. Brady /Gronk owner here. 60 sounds great. :)

Bradshaw seeing the field a bit already early. Bodes well for those who grabbed him as a potential fill-in later in the season.

We might just get the track meet we all in Fantasy Football like to see.. 35-35 at the end of regulation.. lots of yardage in OT but no score until 5 seconds left :)

There was a lot of coverage about Brady and the Pats' motivation going into this game. But Indy has just as much motivation if not more.

Edelman....you make millions...you're the idol of millions of Chowdah heads....you can pull ### all over New England. There's absolutelly no reason to have that "Little Big Man" chip on your shoulder.

Uh oh concussion?

Phew just a pinkie. He can play with that.

Users who are viewing this thread