What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New England at Miami*** (-3.5) (46) (1 Viewer)

He has not.
Tua has not looked particularly great today

Not sure Teddy B would not have had similar results today...just saying
That would mean that Miami could actually play at a higher level.

Not pounding down on Tua, I'm not. Just saying that some better QB play and it might have been 28-0 at a certain point in that game.

Not an indictment, just an observation Week 1.

Props to Coach Mike McDaniel, no M&M jokes today ;)

Tua has not looked particularly great today

Not sure Teddy B would not have had similar results today...just saying
Tua was pretty good until that last drive. Lots of pressure up the middle. Oline looks bad, WRs look great. Tua is still bad under pressure and throwing to the right. That throw to Waddle for a TD was money. Skylar ... might be better under 0ressure.

Pats are going absolutely nowhere this year, they just don't have the talent...I like Mac, but he had too many soft passes today...Miami looked well coached, and Hill is a nice addition, but I was very underwhelmed by Tua and in a loaded AFC that may be tough to overcome.

Still doubts about Tua. His decision making needs to be elite to become a top QB. No long throws in this game, that was forced by BB and a strong pass rush. The next 3 defenses are good, BAL, BUF, CIN (good pass rush). Then the Jets.

Skylar is lurking. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread