What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** NEW ENGLAND v OAKLAND - GAME THREAD *** (1 Viewer)

I think the myth of the Raiders revival will be exposed. They look bad in losing by at least 2 TDs.

Finally... the national anthem.... Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Yeah......

I get goose bumps watching a packed football stadium, seeing a REAL NFL game.....and my starting QB Brady trotting on the field........thank god its football season

hmmmm direct tv broadcast WAY behind cable!!!minutes, not the usual 10 seconds or so

Why the hell do they have Freddie Prinz Jr doing this pregame... and why does his moustache look like that of a 13 year old who's just growing his first one in because he can.

]Why the hell do they have Freddie Prinz Jr doing this pregame... and why does his moustache look like that of a 13 year old who's just growing his first one in because he can.
:lmao:

]
hmmmm direct tv broadcast WAY behind cable!!!

minutes, not the usual 10 seconds or so
Did you use TiVo and forget about it?Not that I've ever done that before :ph34r:
LOL, I paused it for about 5 minutes a while ago :bag: THANKS!!!! :banned:

]Why the hell do they have Freddie Prinz Jr doing this pregame... and why does his moustache look like that of a 13 year old who's just growing his first one in because he can.
:lmao: He rocked in Summer Catch though.

,Sep 8 2005, 07:54 PM]Why the hell do they have Freddie Prinz Jr doing this pregame... and why does his moustache look like that of a 13 year old who's just growing his first one in because he can.
:lmao: He rocked in Summer Catch though.
you watched it :lmao: :lmao:

]
,Sep 8 2005, 05:56 PM]

Did you use TiVo and forget about it?Not that I've ever done that before :ph34r:
:lmao: :l mao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Awesome :banned:
seriously thanks, I thought I was going to have to watch it on my kids 20 inch instead of the projector, I couldnt watch it 5 minutes behind!!!<<<<<PATS FAN!!!

next :banned: on me!

I'm two minutes behind right now :(Next commercial I can catch up...I got caught watching Joey too long on TiVo.But I'm pumped now... :boxing:

,Sep 8 2005, 05:58 PM]

,Sep 8 2005, 05:56 PM]

:lmao: :l mao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Awesome :banned:
seriously thanks, I thought I was going to have to watch it on my kids 20 inch instead of the projector, I couldnt watch it 5 minutes behind!!!<<<<<PATS FAN!!!

next :banned: on me!
NO worries man... I'm pretty sure we're not the only ones to have ever done that ;) At least I hope :bag:

Nice pass by Collins.... looking good. I think the Pats were overcompensating for the softer run D on that one... bad gamble.Pats caught offguard early. No worries :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Raiders :|Wow that offense looks explosive. Jordan/Anderson/Porter/Moss don't look too bad

Jordan=Studthis is why I played Branch - Shootout!

Last edited:
really wish the jets had been able to keep jordan. his combo of size, speed and good hands is gonna be great in a starting role.

Users who are viewing this thread