What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Fantasy Football Contest. $25 entry fee. No draft, start whoever you want. (1 Viewer)

FMLcommish

Footballguy
This one is very personal for me. My mom passed away a few years ago and I have found a way I am going to try to honor her. This contest will be 50/50 where half the money raise from entry fees will be prize money for the contest and the other half will be donated in her name to Backstoppers Inc. They provide assistance to the families of fallen first responders, pretty much covering Eastern Missouri and several counties in Western Illinois.

About the contest- Pretty easy one. No draft, Trades, Waiver Wire pick up, etc. You simply log in once a week and set a lineup. You can use any players you want, the only thing is each player can only be used 3 times during the contest. Will be hosted on MFL. Money kept on Leaguesafe.

$25 entry. A max of 100 entries. You can enter as many times as you’d like. Just need separate email addresses as MFL only allows one team per email. Contest runs NFL weeks 1-16. Total points

If you are interested let me know, if not thanks for taking the time to read. Links below to the contest, Leaguesafe, and Backstoppers, if you’d like to look at them further.

Thanks for your time and consideration

Link to contest

Link to Leagesafe to pay

Link to Backstoppers

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread