What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New high-scoring 12-team IDP Dynasty needs active, competitive owners, (1 Viewer)

Hello guys,

I've created a 12-team IDP Dynasty league with PPR scoring and a rewarding scoring system that favors the 'big play' on offense, defense, and special teams.

Some details about the league:

- The IDP-friendly scoring in the league insures that players on defense are as valuable as those on offense, resulting in a well-rounded competitive team.

- Scoring for kick/punt return yardage affords value to returners like DeSean Jackson, Percy Harvin, Patrick Peterson, etc..

- Drafts to be conducted in the "standard" NFL-style draft format, in which draft order is maintained in every round (no snaking).

- Teams will be placed into three new divisions based on the 2012 Draft Order: "Pros" (four lowest-ranked teams), "Pro Bowlers" (teams ranked 5-8), and "All-Pros" (four top-ranked teams). Divisions will reshuffle every year. Third-year "All-Pros" will receive an MVP Award; 3-time Super Bowl Champions will receive the "Dynasty" award; 5-time Champions will be inducted into the league's Hall of Fame.

Our inaugural Draft is tnoight at 10:00 pm ET. Draft Order will be randomized one hour prior to Draft time.

Link to settings: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=1142114

If you'd like to join, please reply with your email address and I'll send you an invite right away. Thank you.

I tried to contact your commish through ESPN but haven't heard back. Are you going to make it to 12 teams? If so, I'm interested. My email is glen@parvu.net.

Users who are viewing this thread