What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New King's X - First Album in 14 Years (1 Viewer)

Ron Swanson

Footballguy
I know there are some other fans on the board so wanted to share this. They had a big tour planned to support the new album but last I heard they're canceling Europe as Ty needs to be in the US for some medical monitoring. Hopefully he recovers and they can get back out there.

YES can't wait. The first 2 singles keep getting better the more I hear them, and there's a third song that they've been doing live. You can find live versions of all three on YouTube.

They did cancel the European tour but are still doing domestic dates. I have tickets for the show at Trees in Dallas in October, left over from the cancelled date when the pandemic kicked in.

I am super pumped for this album!!

YES can't wait. The first 2 singles keep getting better the more I hear them, and there's a third song that they've been doing live. You can find live versions of all three on YouTube.

They did cancel the European tour but are still doing domestic dates. I have tickets for the show at Trees in Dallas in October, left over from the cancelled date when the pandemic kicked in.

I am super pumped for this album!!
Bummed that I can't make any of their currently scheduled fall shows. Used to see these guys in Houston at least every couple months. I haven't seen them play now in almost 15 years.

If you listen, listen well. Either good headphones or good speakers. The album is phenomenal but I listened with crappy headphones earlier while I was working out and then later through decent speakers. It was 10x better on the good speakers.

Users who are viewing this thread