What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New League Forming: PPR, SuperFlex, IDP - Email me if interested (1 Viewer)

FahrenheitSJ

Footballguy
I run a few leagues, and though both are full, they are pretty standard in the set up.  A few of the owners wanted to start a new league with some of the new rules/concepts.  We have 6-7 owners interested at this point.  Discussion so far:

* 12 teams

* Annual redraft (snake format)

* PPR

* 1 SuperFlex

* IDP

* There was discussion of an auction as well, but where all the other aspects were unanimous, this aspect was split.  Still in discussion.  Right now 4 are for it, 2 against (but no says it’s a deal breaker, so they would just go with the majority).

* Hosted on CBS (i run 3 other leagues, so i get a discount on their site).  

* Draft date: TBD

* FAAB (weekly bidding on Free agents with annual 1000 point budget, if you haven’t done it this way, its the only way to do weekly FA's)

* Open to other  fun concepts/ideas.  We always play the same basic format, so wanted to change it up with this league. 

* 6 Teams make playoffs.  Top 5 records (PF tiebreaker), and then the 6th team is team with most PF (record plays no part).

If you are interested in something like this, email me and i can include you in the email thread.  If i can get 9 owners, then i’ll move forward with setting things up.  I understand choosing a draft date everyone can make will be the most challenging aspect of the league formation.  Most are in multiple leagues with drafts coming up in the next 2 weeks.  But, I’m giving this a go.  

Eric

ericharaga@gmail.com

Looking for a money league to join; nothing huge, from $40 to $100 range. Is this a money league? 

Users who are viewing this thread