What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New myFBG sucks (1 Viewer)

aquafish82

Footballguy
Has anybody noticed that the rest of year season projections are all messed up this year.  I have been a subscriber for like 10 years and it has never been this messed up.  They have guys like Jakeem Grant ahead of guys like Julio Jones.  there is no way I would take Jakeem over Julio.  Most of the top guys are people i never heard of.  I don't care what kind of complicated new and improved formula they got this year.  The old way was better.  I also don't like their new myFBG page either.   trying to fix stuff that ain't broken.  Terrible

Not sure what you're looking at. Grant is #341 in the rest of the year stats when I look at them. Julio is #13.

Top 200 is completely screwed up.  Tyler Lockett is projected for almost 5000 points for the rest of the year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously there is an issue that is not common to everyone going on here.  I think entering a ticket to the help desk is in order.  I don't agree with all the values in the top 200, but they are realistic for my leagues.

Hey guys, I noticed first thing this morning that the returner projections were messed up. Specifically, touchdowns instead of yards and vice versa. So as soon as seeing this, I took returner projections out of the top 200.

I've sent a message to the guys on staff who sort these letting them know to fix this and look into why it happened. Please accept our apologies in the meantime. That shouldn't be happening; we have a number of checks implemented and I do daily monitoring of these projections - hence the catch earlier today.

I don't think this is specifically related to the new system; I think you'd be seeing the same on the old system but only if you had entered kick return scoring onto it.

Anyone in leagues that don't score returns won't have seen anything.

I checked it out yesterday.  Had to delete and resynch my leagues.  Checked the FAs and it's all guys that are rostered.  Worthless.
I don't think that's right. Roster syncing is bullet proof in the current version. Email me your username and I'll verify that's the case. My email is my last name at our domain.

I don't think that's right. Roster syncing is bullet proof in the current version. Email me your username and I'll verify that's the case. My email is my last name at our domain.
You're right.  It was defaulting to a previous season and it was mostly rookies.  Still the lack of IDP still makes it pretty worthless for my leagues.

I'm a Lockett owner and he's till showing #1

Also I'm trying to gauge where he is REST of Season in PPR with return yards.  Yesterday he was WR46th after a TD week, so I'm sure that's incorrect.  Terrible timing as I'm trying to evaluate my roster vs. free agency

Where is Lockett with 1 pt per 25 return yards rest of season, in PPR? Surely not WR46? as he was yesterday.

It has the rankings correct in the new FBG's page but I hate going there.  I prefer going to PPR top 200 forward on the weekly page then changing it to my league settings.

this morning, i noticed the classic top 200 link had rankings that were obviously wrong for one of my leagues... but in the new myfbg the rankings looked to be correct.

It has the rankings correct in the new FBG's page but I hate going there.  I prefer going to PPR top 200 forward on the weekly page then changing it to my league settings.
Would love some more feedback on why that is, when you have some time. There was some fantastic feedback on that screen in the new version, all of which I addressed. It's now way more compact, and all the columns from the old version are there. Plus it has the stock up/down arrows, better display of tags, a few more useful columns and links through to the detailed player analysis screens.

I don't see a reason now to use the old one but as always I'm all ears!

Users who are viewing this thread