What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**New Orleans at Philadelphia** (-5.5, 41.5) (1 Viewer)

Looks like we have to win next week now. But might be vs NYG backups? They're locked into the 6 seed and can't move up or down.

Looks like we have to win next week now. But might be vs NYG backups? They're locked into the 5 seed and can't move up or down.

No. Dallas - Giants - somebody else.

They might be locked into six, but not five. There are four division winners.

Looks like Minshew is going to get another start and see what happens vs the Saints

Lot of skill position players impacted
2nd week in a row during the FF Playoffs that AJB and Slim w/o their starting QB

Go!
Minshew looked fantastic last week and really only had one or two questionable passes. He’s processes information very quickly and gets the ball out fast. That said, the Saint is more formidable than the Cowboys and their secondary is solid. I’ll be happy with 250-75 2/1 This should be an AJ Broen week
He gets the ball out fast but not in the right place…

Question: Could Hurts have played today if it were a playoff game? IOW, is the team being careful with him today, or is his ability compromised by injury too much right now?

Question: Could Hurts have played today if it were a playoff game? IOW, is the team being careful with him today, or is his ability compromised by injury too much right now?
He was throwing this week. Most of us believe he coulda/woulda played had it been a stronger opponent or an absolute must win

I’m surprised they didn’t push to get Jalen back in the field this week, improve our draft pick and give 2 weeks off before playoffs. Now this is snowballing the wrong way.

I don't think anyone envisioned Minshew being this bad today. I didn't expect Montana, but also didn't think he'd be 2020 Wentz, either. Between his play and the early play calling, they never had a chance. Defense eventually stepped up, but ugh this was ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread