What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Orleans Linebackers (1 Viewer)

pretender

Footballguy
Has anybody heard much about the linebacking situation in New Orleans - specifically about Fincher. Bloom felt he had the talent to take on the MLB positon. Any chance this might happen this upcoming season?

I have more than one dynasty roster hoping Fincher gets the MIKE job.

Colby is doing well at the WILL... Pen him in the starting lineup.

The real question is can they get Courtney Watson to play SAM...

Last I heard there was talk of Fincher at the mike or will, but that has been quite some time ago. I would think Fujita was brought in to play sam. I imagine N.O. will still employ a base 4-3.

Nothing is sure in the Saints LB corp. None of Bockwoldt/Fujita/Watson are guaranteed to start. Fincher has not shown anything yet. They will draft at least one LB to take a spot IMHO, probably at MLB. That leaves Watson/Bockwoldt fighting for WLB ...

Nothing is sure in the Saints LB corp. None of Bockwoldt/Fujita/Watson are guaranteed to start. Fincher has not shown anything yet. They will draft at least one LB to take a spot IMHO, probably at MLB. That leaves Watson/Bockwoldt fighting for WLB ...
Add Simmons to the mix and you now have no one assured of anything - although they could just be thinking to keep it simple and play Simmons/Watson/Fujita with Bockwoldt and Fincher as primary back ups

Sounds like that if they sign enough LBs, they will be able to find three that can play.

Users who are viewing this thread