What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New software (1 Viewer)

Orange&Blue

Footballguy
The new software is making me not want to visit.

It is incredibly annoying when I click on a discussion topic that it takes me to the first page and the only way to advance to the last page is to scroll all the way down and then click on the double arrow. That double arrow advance needs to at least be an option at the top of the page or allow people to change their default to last page instead of first.

This happens regardless of viewing the discussion topic before.

And the jump to new goes back to the first post.

I'm using an Android.

Please fix.

There are other forums I visit that use this software like gt planet. There are pros and cons to every message board software and the new software is neither better nor worse.

The new software is making me not want to visit.

It is incredibly annoying when I click on a discussion topic that it takes me to the first page and the only way to advance to the last page is to scroll all the way down and then click on the double arrow. That double arrow advance needs to at least be an option at the top of the page or allow people to change their default to last page instead of first.

This happens regardless of viewing the discussion topic before.

And the jump to new goes back to the first post.

I'm using an Android.

Please fix.
I agree about the double arrow needing to be at the top . Have you tried landscape, on iOS using landscape it gives you the pages

Users who are viewing this thread