What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Start UP - Ready for a challenge? (1 Viewer)

Coin Flip

Footballguy
I realize this league is not for everyone. If you like a twist or a set of rules outside the box and not as routine as most leagues this could be for you.

12 owners would participate in an 8 round draft in March where you would draft 8 NFL teams. Each NFL team would be 3 copies. So three people will own the Bears....three the Jets etc. These are the ONLY teams you can draft rookies from once the rookie draft takes place for our league. Sooooo while the NFL draft is happening you might be rooting for your 8 teams to draft players you want in your rookie draft. There also is no guarantee you get the player because two other owners own the Jets and Bears too................BUT none of the other owners can draft your pool of players because they can only draft from their 8 NFL teams.

These NFL teams are tradeable prior to our draft starting but not once the draft starts. They also go back in the pot for the following March where we hold the March NFL team draft again.

The inaugural draft you can pick ANYONE from ANY team......this only applies to the rookie draft yearly.

One thing some that I have shared this with get confused about is that we DO NOT DRAFT OUR ROOKIES in March and WE DO NOT DRAFT THEM BEFORE the NFL drafts them. We just know our 8 NFL teams we have the rights to draft rookies from prior to the draft.

Here is a google doc I created to help lay the land. This is a list of the unique parts to this league, not full rules.

Jump in and experience the challenge with us!

Users who are viewing this thread